Slers - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Slers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only captain calling in is the land handle captain, well maybe he shouldn’t be concerned with using the radio and handling his own house. Pensacola is a disaster. Is there anyone even left in Panama City?
    How would you know what captain uses the radio? The use report just goes to the captain now and just for the district they are in. It's funny to me that radio use in an agency that isn't a first responder agency could be a topic. FYI we aren't dispatched or respond to calls unless someone is asking for help. You think that if a Trooper needs assistance on the road they would care if you called 1008 first? it don't matter who calls in or out. Remember to start and end your inspections to avoid questions during the QAR. You don't need the radio for that.

Unregistered
    JW is a good man and has done quite a bit to get this agency in order. I applaud him for what he has done. It's probably no more than 3 or 4 people on here constantly trashing him because they're afraid they will be held accountable.
    We are better today than we were last year. We will be better next year and the year after because several helped us get on the right track. JW has done a great job given the task and the mess he had to fix first. You can criticize management but the results are not in dispute.

Unregistered
    JW is a good man and has done quite a bit to get this agency in order. I applaud him for what he has done. It's probably no more than 3 or 4 people on here constantly trashing him because they're afraid they will be held accountable.
    So many at this agency have a forked tongue.

Unregistered
    Leave the roofer alone! He's got a bar to go run, not time for any of your nonsense!
    Must be the north again.

Unregistered
    Me scared of north. Me like south.

Unregistered
    Totally different subject matter. Stick with the storyline here, please.
    Agent backstab captain. Again, again, again, and again.

Unregistered
    Me scared of Oompa Loompa. Me scared of dumpy.

Unregistered
    Anybody do a 107 for not using the radio yet?

Unregistered
    Anybody do a 107 for not using the radio yet?
    Yes. It went like this-

I was unable to call 10-07 at the end of my shift because baby troopers had the radio tied up with their silly requests. I waited for approximately 17 minutes while in my driveway before determining I would need to try later. Once inside, I realized my wife and our hot milfette neighbor were in the pool. I grabbed the pitcher of margaritas off the counter and headed to the pool. I got drunk, had a great time, fell asleep and woke up not giving a crap about calling 10-07. Write me up.

Unregistered
    Yes. It went like this-

I was unable to call 10-07 at the end of my shift because baby troopers had the radio tied up with their silly requests. I waited for approximately 17 minutes while in my driveway before determining I would need to try later. Once inside, I realized my wife and our hot milfette neighbor were in the pool. I grabbed the pitcher of margaritas off the counter and headed to the pool. I got drunk, had a great time, fell asleep and woke up not giving a crap about calling 10-07. Write me up.
    Cool story bro but do you really understand how important the Sausage McGriddle is to the breakfast menu?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567