Slers - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Slers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can invest in whatever witchcraft you want. As soon as you take steps to circumvent efforts to hold you responsible to the citizens you will be dealt with. Submit to The Force. You will be assimilated. The struggle will not release you. It will only wear you out. Your resistance movement will be crushed. Avoid the pain and do your job.

Your heard it hear first folks directly from the administration likely to be imprisoned if the Halsey probe continues. They need to manufacture a controversy to divert from their own misconduct. SLERS is the low lying fruit and the entry level employee always makes for a great sacrifice.

Unregistered

Be warned

Are the handheld radios waterproof. 10-8 from the shower. Asking for a friend.
    None of this should be a surprise.

Their fallen patriarch is a key figure in an international investigation. His shady ties to corporate cannabis and the alcoholic beverage industry have all been brought to light. Their decision to follow that man will likely haunt several of them.

Now they’re looking for sacrificial lambs.

Don’t be one.

Unregistered
    You laugh.. but that's a true story. One of the guys in my office used to brag about it all the time.
    What happens when the radio operator fails to log us on to CAD? Some laugh but this happens fairly regularly.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3277948]What happens when the radio operator fails to log us on to CAD? Some laugh but this happens fairly regularly.[/

SLERS has the audio log where you called in.it could be checked if necessary. On my DAS I put the exact time I called in or out. I have a little note pad on my console and I just tear that page off with the weekly times and use that for DAS.

Unregistered
    all bc a demoted Lt be filing complaints and look at slers to get folk in trouble
    Which LT was demoted? So what happened?

Unregistered
    Former captain demoted to Lt

Unregistered
    Are cars do not have trackers however your new iPad your required to carry does
    The iPad does not. iPad issues to agents do not even have cellular data service. You have to hotspot to your iPhone. FYI, they can track an iPhone just the same as iPads that have data plans.

However, no program is *currently* installed that will allow then to track your whereabouts. And if they ping your location to “find” the device, it will tell you on the screen. Agents have had smartphone and ISIIs have had iPads for years, how many have been caught?

But like everyone said, easiest thing to do is to do your already easy job and quit complaining.

Unregistered
    However, no program is *currently* installed that will allow then to track your whereabouts.
    Not entirely true. There are currently several pilot units statewide that have been installed in vehicles by DMS with the intention of tracking gas mileage and driving patterns. Whether or not they are used to their full capability, they can track anything and everything that car does and where it is in real time.

Moral of the story... if you're doing your job you won't have anything to worry about. If you're a habitual corner cutter then you may simply want to start changing your ways.

Unregistered
    How many BLe 107s were written today for using the phone?

Unregistered
    It's funny that Captains and above don't have to call on the radio. If you are sworn, carry a gun, and are required to respond to emergency situations, then you should be 10-8 on the radio. The problem I see is that most Captains and above don't know how to use the radio here.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast