Temporary T Cartoon Saga - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    OMG. Thank you, thank you, thank you . You made my night and a lot of others

Unregistered
    The cartoonist is back !!!

Unregistered
    #3 is my favorite. I knew Tony took it on in the ASS. That’s why he hates masculine men & real cops. Little fagaty boy

Unregistered
    I heard the Grand Jury is watching these.......

Unregistered
    All I can say is OMG......and THANK YOU!!! We have been waiting patiently for the new stuff and you did not let us down. In my best Happy Gilmore voice: Somebody's going to be upset in the morning!

Unregistered

#4 is the best one because it shows the criminality if their biased and racist review board. It all needed to be exposed and the cartoonist has done a wonderful job of that. This guy is a criminal and a racist con artist. But worse he has ruined a lot of good cops lives just for doing their damn jobs and this command and ia has helped him do Jt by violating rights and violating the law. The next sheriff that comes I here will need to review what this command and Ia and their fake review board have done.

Unregistered
    5 Star review !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I wonder if these people violating the law for Tony realize there’s going to be repercussions for their behavior at die point.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if these people violating the law for Tony realize there’s going to be repercussions for their behavior at die point.
    Sorry meant to say at some point they’re will be repercussions for what they’re doing. Clearly violating Graham V. Connor. The worse part is they know they’re violating it and don’t care. The lawsuits down the line will be epic.

You guys who are participating in this just remember he won’t be here, you will be left to fend for yourself and answer for what you’re doing and what you’ve done. You may be under the illusion that because you’re in command or in ia that you can violate rights and you’re above the law, but you’ve got a rude awakening coming down the line. A very rude awakening. Retiring won’t save you, the lawsuits will follow you wherever you go. Video #4 is on the mark.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These cartoons are hilarious and what's even funnier is Tony trying to bury the thread.

With all Tony's legal trouble you would think this would be the least of his problems but the truth hurts I guess.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast