Sgt awards - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sgt awards

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pretty much all the sgts before parkland (with the exception of 43 yg/ys and old JR) are decent. Most all of these post parkland supervisors are useless. FR is useless and a micromanager. JE is useless in training but must be giving it good to someone, she thinks her looks will get her anything she wants but doesn't work for everyone. MM hasn't supervised anything except my covid trips at home. They're all jokes.
    Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason. KEEP DOING YOU YOUNG SGTS.

Unregistered
    I had JE as my supervisor and she was the best.
    Yeah the 30 seconds you could have had her must be a great sample size

Unregistered
    Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason. KEEP DOING YOU YOUNG SGTS.
    Nobody is hating on young Sgts. More power to them. The problem is these young Sgts forgetting what it was like being an officer and act like their shit dont stink. Instead of leading, guiding and helping these young officers they criticize and try to write them up for stupid shit. There is a tendency and I’m sad to say this it’s mostly the female Sgts. Not a sexist thing but it is what it is. These Sgts need to humble themselves and realize that they don’t know shit just like every other officer in this department.

Unregistered
    Nobody is hating on young Sgts. More power to them. The problem is these young Sgts forgetting what it was like being an officer and act like their shit dont stink. Instead of leading, guiding and helping these young officers they criticize and try to write them up for stupid shit. There is a tendency and I’m sad to say this it’s mostly the female Sgts. Not a sexist thing but it is what it is. These Sgts need to humble themselves and realize that they don’t know shit just like every other officer in this department.
    Most of our sergeants are useless. The rank should be a pivotal position within our department; however, most of those who actually hold the rank here, simply render it worthless.
    We have plenty of bad ones - male and female, but the worst one here, and quite possibly of all time, is the Worst Of All Time (WOAT)...YG.

Unregistered
    Most of our sergeants are useless. The rank should be a pivotal position within our department; however, most of those who actually hold the rank here, simply render it worthless.
    We have plenty of bad ones - male and female, but the worst one here, and quite possibly of all time, is the Worst Of All Time (WOAT)...YG.
    Yeah…to have your whole squad ask for a transfer….cmon. It’s surprising that she was able to remain a Sgt even after she had formal complaints with the Union.

Maybe the whole Chief Hurley thing has kept her her untouchable.

She was a terrible police officer….but amazing SRO.

That’s what this department is looking for.

Unregistered
    Yeah…to have your whole squad ask for a transfer….cmon. It’s surprising that she was able to remain a Sgt even after she had formal complaints with the Union.

I don't think anyone in the department likes her including her LT, and we all know he's a piece of work too.

Unregistered

She was an awful SRO and is an even worse SGT. Her current supervisors, as well as most in the past (except MacNeal &#128521 have all shared a similar position on her - she’s useless, incompetent, lazy and stirs up problems. I don’t believe anything she says now, or back then.

Unregistered
    MY LORD some of y’all are straight up HATERSSSS it shows we have absolutely nothing to do, with all this time to be talking about other people. STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE. You’re bored? Find a hobby! But some of y’all are so unhappy with yourselves, start focusing on YOU! Maybe you’ll find some happiness! Get your mind right! Jeezzzz. Constantly talking all this garbage about how we’re at the best department but y’all are still so unhappy you feel the need to bring down others. LOOSSSERRRRR.
    Perfectly said!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234