Sgt awards - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sgt awards

Unregistered
    What happened now?

Unregistered

Shitty supervision

We do have shitty sgts though. One of the main reasons people are leaving is because of terrible supervisors. No support whatsoever for the officers.

And yes, the grass isn’t greener on the other side blah blah blah. This job is too easy to have Sgts always up your ass.

Unregistered
    I’d always heard and believed first line supervision was the most important level of supervision within the law enforcement profession. Sergeants are the first point of contact for us and they provide guidance, advice, mentoring, supervision, discipline and other valuable resources; sadly, this isn’t the case here.
    We grew too quickly due to the Parkland mandate and that pushed personnel into supervisory positions who are unfit, unable and unwilling to lead. Look at some of the recent promotions to sergeant...they’re awful supervisors and we’re awful officers.
    Regardless, rank, or quality personnel holding rank, seems to be a major issue here. Our lieutenants are overpaid idiots, who were bad officers and sergeants, who simply elevated another step.
    Our commanders are a joke (we actually have a few decent ones) and our majors are the worst rank here. There’s not a single major who is worth mentioning. All of them are garbage.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We do have shitty sgts though. One of the main reasons people are leaving is because of terrible supervisors. No support whatsoever for the officers.

And yes, the grass isn’t greener on the other side blah blah blah. This job is too easy to have Sgts always up your ass.
    Pretty much all the sgts before parkland (with the exception of 43 yg/ys and old JR) are decent. Most all of these post parkland supervisors are useless. FR is useless and a micromanager. JE is useless in training but must be giving it good to someone, she thinks her looks will get her anything she wants but doesn't work for everyone. MM hasn't supervised anything except my covid trips at home. They're all jokes.

Unregistered
    The problem is the 300 sorry ass officers that were hired. They don't know how to do sh@t. Can't even tie their shoes without calling a sergeant for guidance.

Unregistered

Really?

I’d always heard and believed first line supervision was the most important level of supervision within the law enforcement profession. Sergeants are the first point of contact for us and they provide guidance, advice, mentoring, supervision, discipline and other valuable resources; sadly, this isn’t the case here.
    We grew too quickly due to the Parkland mandate and that pushed personnel into supervisory positions who are unfit, unable and unwilling to lead. Look at some of the recent promotions to sergeant...they’re awful supervisors and we’re awful officers.
    Regardless, rank, or quality personnel holding rank, seems to be a major issue here. Our lieutenants are overpaid idiots, who were bad officers and sergeants, who simply elevated another step.
    Our commanders are a joke (we actually have a few decent ones) and our majors are the worst rank here. There’s not a single major who is worth mentioning. All of them are garbage.
    It's always a cop out to blame others for your weakness. That's funny, I think I hear a millennial snowflake crying here! I've been in this agency for more than 25 years and had the worst sgts, Lts, captains, majors,chiefs ect.
    And never did I whine, but endured like a man should endure and saw all those miscreants fired, retire, and I'm still here enjoying great pay and life why? Young person, no one owes you nothing.....nada.....zilch. in life, you're suppose to have all this crap because it's your circumstances that reveal who you are to yourself now grow balls, and bring good into this world or you will be complaining for the rest of your life with your victim mentality and never accomplish anything. Or, you can pull you bootstraps, gird your loins and do the work for which you were chosen. Seriously! You have enemies? OK wipe your ass with them and don't give them another thought just do your best. I know papa and mama spoiled you all your life and now it's hard to deal with the real world lmao

Unregistered

Slow your roll...

Pretty much all the sgts before parkland (with the exception of 43 yg/ys and old JR) are decent. Most all of these post parkland supervisors are useless. FR is useless and a micromanager. JE is useless in training but must be giving it good to someone, she thinks her looks will get her anything she wants but doesn't work for everyone. MM hasn't supervised anything except my covid trips at home. They're all jokes.

Slander whomever you’d like, BUT BY GOD DONT YOU DARE SLANDER JE. She is a QUEEN! You’re probably mad she curved the shit out of you. H8errrrrrr

Unregistered
    Slander whomever you’d like, BUT BY GOD DONT YOU DARE SLANDER JE. She is a QUEEN! You’re probably mad she curved the shit out of you. H8errrrrrr
    Legend in her own mind

Unregistered

Sheeshhhh

Legend in her own mind
    MY LORD some of y’all are straight up HATERSSSS it shows we have absolutely nothing to do, with all this time to be talking about other people. STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE. You’re bored? Find a hobby! But some of y’all are so unhappy with yourselves, start focusing on YOU! Maybe you’ll find some happiness! Get your mind right! Jeezzzz. Constantly talking all this garbage about how we’re at the best department but y’all are still so unhappy you feel the need to bring down others. LOOSSSERRRRR.

Unregistered
    I had JE as my supervisor and she was the best.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast