Sgt awards - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sgt awards

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do, I've known her since she started in this department from day one. Worked with her as a nearby SRO and saw her get promoted, then she ended up as my supervisor. Shes just outspoken and hates injustice. Tracy Moore was sneaky backstabbing and even tried to defame me. The irony is, as happened to all who tried to harm me, is Ol Tracy went the way of the do do bird.
    So yes I do know the honorable Sergeant Smith
    and she has earned my respect.
    Sounds Ike something Q would say

Unregistered

Level up

Frances Reyes was a pretty cool chick down South when I worked with her. She and the Major are two consenting adults so what's the foul in that. Who knows where you may one day find your soul mate.
    The solution you seek does not lie in demeaning others to elevate yourself. The solution you must ask yourself is, how can you live in harmony amongst those with differing views, styles, culture, beliefs and habits which may conflict with your beliefs. Instead of bashing those who are blessed in this agency, SAY instead, " Good for them, may God bless me in the same manner he blessed them"
    Then, go about doing good in secret. Give charity without seeking recognition. Speak well of others. Then, you will see your world change and your situation improve.
    Everyone always aspires to change the world, never once giving thought about changing themselves first....

Unregistered
    Frances Reyes was a pretty cool chick down South when I worked with her. She and the Major are two consenting adults so what's the foul in that. Who knows where you may one day find your soul mate.
    The solution you seek does not lie in demeaning others to elevate yourself. The solution you must ask yourself is, how can you live in harmony amongst those with differing views, styles, culture, beliefs and habits which may conflict with your beliefs. Instead of bashing those who are blessed in this agency, SAY instead, " Good for them, may God bless me in the same manner he blessed them"
    Then, go about doing good in secret. Give charity without seeking recognition. Speak well of others. Then, you will see your world change and your situation improve.
    Everyone always aspires to change the world, never once giving thought about changing themselves first....
    Ok Frances

Unregistered
    YG is by far the worst. She is a 43 and should of been fired along time ago.

Unregistered
    None of them have any experience. Most if not all did nothing as officer. They are only there because of the department expansion.

Unregistered
    43 and a pain in my arse. Might as well be a 33 because you feel like you get fked any time you deal with her

Unregistered
    Maybe not just the worst at that rank, but arguably the worst employee, perhaps in the history of this place. Incompetent, dumb, lazy, arrogant, nasty, dishonest and useless are just the start.
    Should have been fired years ago, or better yet, never should have been hired.

Unregistered
    What's up with Sgt. DG???

Unregistered
    What's up with Sgt. DG???
    That's A BAMF right there. She's an amazingly wonderful sergeant. Wish her the best ❤❤❤

Unregistered
    That's A BAMF right there. She's an amazingly wonderful sergeant. Wish her the best ❤❤❤
    BAMF?? How so?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast