Sgt awards
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt awards

Unregistered

Sgt awards

How about we talk about all these new wonderful Sgts out there making a difference.

Unregistered

Uh oh...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about we talk about all these new wonderful Sgts out there making a difference.
    Let’s not get into this... too many to mention ,

Unregistered
    Here we go lmfao

Unregistered
    Sgt Smith.....WTF??.....Is she even real??

Unregistered

Let's do

Actually Sargeant Smith has been cool with me I think she's a great Sarge to work with.
    In fact very few supervisors are not as objective as she is so don't listen to the haters.

Unregistered
    We have some sgts who are far more useful then our stupid majors. That is collectively the worst group we have. the laziness, incompetence and overall waste of money they account for is sad.
    Some more so than others but collectively, they’re pathetic and I think some sgts are much better

Unregistered
    Actually Sargeant Smith has been cool with me I think she's a great Sarge to work with.
    In fact very few supervisors are not as objective as she is so don't listen to the haters.
    you obviously dont know her.....

Unregistered

Really?

you obviously dont know her.....
    I do, I've known her since she started in this department from day one. Worked with her as a nearby SRO and saw her get promoted, then she ended up as my supervisor. Shes just outspoken and hates injustice. Tracy Moore was sneaky backstabbing and even tried to defame me. The irony is, as happened to all who tried to harm me, is Ol Tracy went the way of the do do bird.
    So yes I do know the honorable Sergeant Smith
    and she has earned my respect.

Unregistered
    Don't you get tired of writing to yourself? lol.

Unregistered
    Too many promoted in times of necessity that shouldn't be. Look at that dumb bxtch FR who is still banging the major. Shes a waste of space

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast