Oakwood Plantation - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    We should be chasing the wheels any felony charges

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have to be kidding me. Some it is, some mind you, live in the real world. In reality. We don’t have our entire belief system rooted in emotion. It does matter if some, if not all people in Oakwood pay rent. You want the government subsidy under HUD, then I would subscribe to the deduction that residents at Oakwood must submit to the government, in this case ECSO, to keep them safe. It’s the very culture you speak on that warrants such action. The thug culture, drugs, loud systems in flashy gaudy cars, saggy pants, gold teeth, ebonic language, loitering, and on and on, is that the culture you speak of ? And the overseers of this culture, should we change their names? How about LaOverseer ? I mean, it makes as much sense as taking a perfectly good name like Darrell or Michael and changing them to LaDarrell or LaMichael. I’m certain you see my point. But why does such behavior even occur ? Because aside what was learned from Caucasians, black people have zero identity other than “Africa “. So they try to separate themselves from white culture. Which is all well and good however, everything comes at a price. So would you prefer black people to continue killing each other or just put up with a small inconvenience of safety which you purport is a guise of racism ?
    You need to wake the hell up and realize your worth. The knee on your neck is that of white liberals. You were much better off before you accepted their “help “.
    This will be fast. Show me a “white” area that has the crime rate of oak wood Terence. The end.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have to be kidding me. Some it is, some mind you, live in the real world. In reality. We don’t have our entire belief system rooted in emotion. It does matter if some, if not all people in Oakwood pay rent. You want the government subsidy under HUD, then I would subscribe to the deduction that residents at Oakwood must submit to the government, in this case ECSO, to keep them safe. It’s the very culture you speak on that warrants such action. The thug culture, drugs, loud systems in flashy gaudy cars, saggy pants, gold teeth, ebonic language, loitering, and on and on, is that the culture you speak of ? And the overseers of this culture, should we change their names? How about LaOverseer ? I mean, it makes as much sense as taking a perfectly good name like Darrell or Michael and changing them to LaDarrell or LaMichael. I’m certain you see my point. But why does such behavior even occur ? Because aside what was learned from Caucasians, black people have zero identity other than “Africa “. So they try to separate themselves from white culture. Which is all well and good however, everything comes at a price. So would you prefer black people to continue killing each other or just put up with a small inconvenience of safety which you purport is a guise of racism ?
    You need to wake the hell up and realize your worth. The knee on your neck is that of white liberals. You were much better off before you accepted their “help “.
    Take a poll of the residents. You may find the real honest folks appreciate the security. They don’t want to live in Bidenville with security. Can you imagine what that place would look like without security. This was a great response to an idiot. It takes more than buzz words to prove a case. It sounded cute stringing together liberal hot words but they have grown old. Go to any liberal city and you can enjoy your way of thinking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123