How long before citizens arm themselves

Unregistered

How long before citizens arm themselves

I think we have reached a dangerous point where citizens realize police officers are becoming afraid to do their jobs thus not protecting them so they will start arming themselves. We are going to see a rise in citizen self defense shootings I guarantee it.

Unregistered
    100 percent

Unregistered
    The soft liberal citizens of this city will do nothing but continue to be sheep and allow the current culture victimize them. The liberals have accepted the current culture and their behavior. The behavior of violence and disorder has taken place for so long the liberals and Democrats have now accepted it for how it is. They don’t want it changed they just want America to turn a blind eye and agree to it. The media has also thrown up its hands and blame the police for the failed behavior. They want us to embrace the failure and not address it and when the police do address it we are criticized and made out to be the bad guys.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think we have reached a dangerous point where citizens realize police officers are becoming afraid to do their jobs thus not protecting them so they will start arming themselves. We are going to see a rise in citizen self defense shootings I guarantee it.
    The officers aren't afraid to do their jobs. The thing is that the officers care about their lives and their freedom. Unlike the trash on the streets, which is why they always end up dead or in jail.

Unregistered
    The officers aren't afraid to do their jobs. The thing is that the officers care about their lives and their freedom. Unlike the trash on the streets, which is why they always end up dead or in jail.
    That’s the politically correct way of saying police officers are afraid to do their jobs

Unregistered
    That’s the politically correct way of saying police officers are afraid to do their jobs
    Wrong!!!! That's the politically correct way of saying that police officers aren't losers at life, with zero brains in their heads or any value for human life. If the police are going to be ostracized for saving a life, then maybe they should just show up and clean up the mess. That's called being smart, not afraid.