sheriff survey - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sheriff survey

Unregistered
    Would love to know his 2A opinion?

Unregistered

whiny snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Having trust in this sheriff is hard, when he never truly worked for his position at all. This agency was handed to him because of money, dirty money at that. To this day, he still has no idea who half of the deputies are. Corrections hates him and patrol is turning on him fast. How dare he call us family. This is the worst family ever. He is an embarrassment to the badge, the uniform and the agency. Every time I see Carmine, I think of a little kid playing dress up for Halloween or show and tell.
    Every time I see comments like yours I think of how this agency has become a whiny snowflake haven for petulant little snivelers' with no real world experience. Every agency and the world in general is full of people who rose to positions they didn't earn or deserve. It's called life and obviously you lived with mommy and daddy without seeing it. The agency is nothing like you portray

Unregistered
    Every time I see comments like yours I think of how this agency has become a whiny snowflake haven for petulant little snivelers' with no real world experience. Every agency and the world in general is full of people who rose to positions they didn't earn or deserve. It's called life and obviously you lived with mommy and daddy without seeing it. The agency is nothing like you portray
    Try again you back hallway **** jerker.

Unregistered
    You mean a few people hate him in patrol and corrections. I guarantee he has the majority of LCSO behind him. He will win 80% of the total vote in 2024.

Unregistered
    You mean a few people hate him in patrol and corrections. I guarantee he has the majority of LCSO behind him. He will win 80% of the total vote in 2024.
    Most voters in lee county did not vote. 80% want their vote back.

Unregistered

time for a recall

Yes, I approve of the governor removing him from office.
    we can do it on our own.........

Unregistered
    Good luck Pole Smoker

Unregistered
    Are there any positive comments about Carmine on this site. I kind of feel bad for the little park ranger.

Unregistered
    Are there any positive comments about Carmine on this site. I kind of feel bad for the little park ranger.
    I think he is fantastic and has amazing vision. Truly cares about the residents and the operation. I could go on... and I think all In his position should reconsider their attire. White is sharp and the black and green on occasion is awesome. He represents those he served.

Unregistered
    I think he is fantastic and has amazing vision. Truly cares about the residents and the operation. I could go on... and I think all In his position should reconsider their attire. White is sharp and the black and green on occasion is awesome. He represents those he served.
    how nice, Carmines grandmother wrote a comment. He sucks ass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast