Runcie taken down! Hopefully Toney is next
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Runcie taken down! Hopefully Toney is next

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony and his people should be very worried. If there is one crime Tony is a 100% guilty of it is Perjury. They have him on that for sure. The reason why Tony's case is taking longer is because of the other crimes he has committed.

He will be removed shortly you heard it here.

Unregistered

Sources say it’s connected to the Bleed Kit purchase.

Little history on Runcie. He was accused of public corruption back in Chicago until Obama saved his ass & pushed him to Broward

Unregistered
    Tony and his people should be very worried. If there is one crime Tony is a 100% guilty of it is Perjury. They have him on that for sure. The reason why Tony's case is taking longer is because of the other crimes he has committed.

Expect more black men to be arrested. Coincidence it’s happening right after the new anti-riot bill is signed

Unregistered

I agree with this statement there is no way in hell you can arrest Runcie for perjury and not arrest Tony for perjury. You don’t get to pick and choose. There must be something more serious they are looking at.

Unregistered
    Sources say it’s connected to the Bleed Kit purchase.

Little history on Runcie. He was accused of public corruption back in Chicago until Obama saved his ass & pushed him to Broward
    If it is connected to the bleed kits that’s way too close to Tony. If I were him I would be reading the paper and taking a diarrhea poopy at the same time.

Unregistered
    If it is connected to the bleed kits that’s way too close to Tony. If I were him I would be reading the paper and taking a diarrhea poopy at the same time.

I heard some talk that this investigation involved insurance money 6 million dollars from the MSD shooting, the school board had something to do with the money

Unregistered
    So the public corruption grand jury we were hearing so much buzz about ............. wasn't even looking at BSO bleed kits or Tony. It was empaneled to look at school board corruption of bribes related to construction and security contracts. Swing and a miss for the Tony haters on here.

Unregistered
    So the public corruption grand jury we were hearing so much buzz about ............. wasn't even looking at BSO bleed kits or Tony. It was empaneled to look at school board corruption of bribes related to construction and security contracts. Swing and a miss for the Tony haters on here.

So it’s your belief that Runcie gets arrested by FDLE for perjury & they let the Haitian sensation slide? FYI the real players from the grand jury hearing havent been arrested yet! Be patient

Unregistered
    This was a State Grand Jury, Tony is the target in a Federal Grand Jury in Miami!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast