I am thinking about running for sheriff
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

I am thinking about running for sheriff

do you like black unmarked patrol cars? they get the job done without the cost of marked cars. they are more tactical.

do you like a tactical uniform that is black in color with a full ballistic vest?

do you like smith and wesson 40 cal pistols, shot guns, and m4 rifles to all patrol deputies?

do you like a sheriff who has no ties to this community and will cover your back without the politics in the way?

do you want a sheriff that will run the agency with the road dogs being a priority?

do you want a sheriff that will make LCSO great again?

do you want a sheriff that has made felony arrests and put people in prison?

do you want a salary that you can live on?

let me know because I may just do it.

Unregistered

Great idea

Get in the losers hall of fame with leavens and the worst loser in lee county history Carmen McKinney 😂😂

Unregistered

one more question

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    do you like black unmarked patrol cars? they get the job done without the cost of marked cars. they are more tactical.

do you like a tactical uniform that is black in color with a full ballistic vest?

do you like smith and wesson 40 cal pistols, shot guns, and m4 rifles to all patrol deputies?

do you like a sheriff who has no ties to this community and will cover your back without the politics in the way?

do you want a sheriff that will run the agency with the road dogs being a priority?

one more question.

do you want your command staff to be LCSO veteran cops? The current outsiders will be out. Promotions will be based upon tenure and seniority from within LCSO. That's the cop world that I came from.

Unregistered

you must be command staff

Get in the losers hall of fame with leavens and the worst loser in lee county history Carmen McKinney 😂😂
    command staffer for sure................

Unregistered

I like you because you sound local, but the guns and tactical stuff sound a bit over the top. You have a pulse on what's currently going on in society? Haven't heard anyone on the department being out gunned. Pay raise is a temporary fix, they'll never be happy. Shouldn't take this job if you're looking for pay, the retirement plan is the golden egg.

Unregistered
    Shouldn't take this job if you're looking for pay, the retirement plan is the golden egg.
    Even for this site that’s pretty stupid. This job is about pay and benefits. Hard stop.

Unregistered
    Even for this site that’s pretty stupid. This job is about pay and benefits. Hard stop.
    The lifetime pension was a reward for civil service, being a LEO was never about the pay. No one made you become a cop, if you were worried about money you should have selected a profession that could meet your financial desires.

Unregistered

I am already retired

I like you because you sound local, but the guns and tactical stuff sound a bit over the top. You have a pulse on what's currently going on in society? Haven't heard anyone on the department being out gunned. Pay raise is a temporary fix, they'll never be happy. Shouldn't take this job if you're looking for pay, the retirement plan is the golden egg.
    My interest is simple. I spent a career elsewhere and retired from same. I have a criminal justice degree. My motivation lies with the belief that LCSO suffers from poor leadership. if someone doesn't stand up and fight back, LCSO will suffer for years because this county is so busy dealing with paying their bills after COVID, that the sheriff stuff doesn't really matter to them.
    I am not looking for a retirement because I already have it. Guess I am just tired of public corruption. I lived it as a patrol officer and had to turn over tickets written to friends of the station commander. I fought it as a detective and locked up some high profile people in the DC area. in the end, I believed in integrity. Whether it is one term or two, at least I made a difference for the next generation of cops.

Unregistered
    The lifetime pension was a reward for civil service, being a LEO was never about the pay. No one made you become a cop, if you were worried about money you should have selected a profession that could meet your financial desires.
    Anyone would be better then the dipshit park ranger we have in office now. We need a real Sheriff. One that puts deputies and citizens before dogs and cats. This guy is barking up the wrong tree.

Unregistered
    Lee for Lee 2024

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast