Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered

Okay what do you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    .40 caliber is a S H I T round but everything else you said was nice
    what round do you want? shot them all.

Unregistered

I am back

I am back and took some time off. Time to get them honest. So, let's talk abut the issues. Bring it on.............

Unregistered

caliber, hollow or steel jacketed

okay, what caliber do you want? Hollow or steel jacketed? As long as your 100 percent on the target, no problem.

Unregistered
    You are really misinformed if you think the sheriffs position isn’t political. He is balancing political items as well as agency decisions. Yes the undersheriff makes tons of decisions and is behind the scenes Marceno is doing great because political people love him. That’s helping this agency get funding. You can’t get things you want if you don’t play the game. No money for the agency if you don’t form relationships with city managers and council, the media finally shows us in good light. Remember when mike would constantly blast the media. He isn’t a real cop but he is doing good for our agency. Best sheriff so far I have seen in the three I have worked for. His legacy remains to be seen though. I think he will continue to fight for us as much as he can.

Unregistered

blah blah blah

You are really misinformed if you think the sheriffs position isn’t political. He is balancing political items as well as agency decisions. Yes the undersheriff makes tons of decisions and is behind the scenes Marceno is doing great because political people love him. That’s helping this agency get funding. You can’t get things you want if you don’t play the game. No money for the agency if you don’t form relationships with city managers and council, the media finally shows us in good light. Remember when mike would constantly blast the media. He isn’t a real cop but he is doing good for our agency. Best sheriff so far I have seen in the three I have worked for. His legacy remains to be seen though. I think he will continue to fight for us as much as he can.
    wow, so much hate...........take some medication...............or therapy...............

Unregistered
    .40 caliber is a S H I T round but everything else you said was nice
    Talk 10mm or 45cal

Unregistered

okay 45 cal

Talk 10mm or 45cal
    45 cal is great. 9 mm replaced it because of NATO. Big mistake because 45 cal was a man stopper for sure.

Unregistered

We need a real cop

Any used car salesman could run this agency. What we need is a real cop. He hasn't proven that. Once he cons the BOCC into the proposed budget, he has complete authority to do what he wants with it. The only other person that can override or add to it is the Governor. So, let's continue thinking everything is okay. The question is really about qualifications. Of course, if you get your butt kissed by a politician all the time, you will think he is the greatest thing on the planet. But the problem is really about the lack of confidence on the street level. All the politics in the world doesn't help the road dog on the street when things get tough. I wish somebody would acknowledge that we have a problem here. Resignation is the right thing and get rid of the incompetence that run this agency. Real cops see through the con. So, keep on dreaming and living your lie. Some of us know better. You can't change what you are. It follows you forever.

Unregistered
    Get that dong out of your throat and run in 2024 against the man!
    You’ll find out what a loser you are! You real cop 👮🏽*♀️!! 😂😂😂

Unregistered

thanks Carmine

Get that dong out of your throat and run in 2024 against the man!
    You’ll find out what a loser you are! You real cop 👮🏽*♀️!! 😂😂😂
    guess we touched a nerve.............

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast