Verdict - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verdict

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So your saying it was ok for Chauvin to apply unnecessary pressure to Floyd’s neck when he was already in custody. I’m all for law enforcement doing their job and if they need to use force I’m ok with that as well. But law enforcement need to be held accountable when they over step their boundaries.
    Not at all. He was a bad cop and should have been fired, but the charges did not fit. The jury was biased out of fear.

A drunk driver that is high on drugs that speeds into a bus and kills 50 kids is still, no matter how much of a scum he is or how mad it makes you, a murderer. It would be a manslaughter. You don’t charge out of anger or out of cool factor. Those multiple charges contradicted each other. They could not even prove he died from the neck move. He was saying that he could not breathe long before he was on the ground. I think a wrongful death suit would be in order due to his lack of care in calling EMS. He should have been fired, even sued, but even manslaughter is a stretch. If you knew the elements of crimes, you would understand.

Unregistered
    Not at all. He was a bad cop and should have been fired, but the charges did not fit. The jury was biased out of fear.

A drunk driver that is high on drugs that speeds into a bus and kills 50 kids is still, no matter how much of a scum he is or how mad it makes you, a murderer. It would be a manslaughter. You don’t charge out of anger or out of cool factor. Those multiple charges contradicted each other. They could not even prove he died from the neck move. He was saying that he could not breathe long before he was on the ground. I think a wrongful death suit would be in order due to his lack of care in calling EMS. He should have been fired, even sued, but even manslaughter is a stretch. If you knew the elements of crimes, you would understand.
    NOT a murder. Still not a murder. That’s what I meant to say. Murder is premeditated.

Unregistered
    So your saying it was ok for Chauvin to apply unnecessary pressure to Floyd’s neck when he was already in custody. I’m all for law enforcement doing their job and if they need to use force I’m ok with that as well. But law enforcement need to be held accountable when they over step their boundaries.
    So a suspects rapes an innocent child. Child lives. A horrible crime. The suspect t is caught. Because this crime is so disgusting, should he be charged with murder 1,2, and 3 just for the hell of it??? Same concept. Derek Chauvin is not a good person and should never have been a cop. HOWEVER, you can’t screw with criminal charges, the court system, and juries because of liberal media pressure or what violent immature uneducated mobs do. It’s that simple. Charges are specific to crimes.

Unregistered

You are one dumb SOB if you don’t think a fool with his knee on a man’s neck for 9 1/2 minutes isn’t premeditated. And because he wasn’t smart enough to figure that out...there were bystanders who tried to clue him in to no avail. In case you haven’t noticed, all you beer can crushing attorneys, he was found GUILTY in the legal system so your trailer park legal standards do not apply. If you are stupid or racist enough to apply your type of logic on the street, you’ll find yourselves in the same situation.

Unregistered
    You are one dumb SOB if you don’t think a fool with his knee on a man’s neck for 9 1/2 minutes isn’t premeditated. And because he wasn’t smart enough to figure that out...there were bystanders who tried to clue him in to no avail. In case you haven’t noticed, all you beer can crushing attorneys, he was found GUILTY in the legal system so your trailer park legal standards do not apply. If you are stupid or racist enough to apply your type of logic on the street, you’ll find yourselves in the same situation.
    I couldn’t have written this any better. Excellent post. It is sad to see that racism is still alive and well within law enforcement agencies around the country. As long as this mindset continues the killing of unarmed minorities will also continue until these clowns get what their actions are begging for. Defunding of law enforcement.

Unregistered
    100 percent. As a cop If you see, hear, or figure out what you are doing is not correct .... then fix it! Make it better at the moment!!!

Anyone can get tunnel vision. We all make mistakes. But, after 2 minutes of people yelling at you and the arrestee telling you he can't breathe; the "get a clue bells" should be ringing.

Unregistered
    Footage from other angles shows he was kneeling on the suspect's shoulders, but the court would not allow it to be shown in court. The jurors knew that if any of them went against the pre-planned guilty verdicts, their houses would burn to the ground. We live in a banana republic. Maxine Waters flew 2000 miles to plant doubt and set the stage for a mistrial or an appeal. Why would she go to all that trouble? I would bet it's so the natives can stay worked up about an upcoming appeal and continue their violence a couple more years, at least into the 2022 elections. There were some crimes, they were passing a counterfeit note and resisting arrest. Due to politics and an eastern bloc media which tries people on behalf of a political regime, those crimes vanished and were converted into "racial crimes" and used to charge a guy with murder. He sucked as a cop, no doubt. He didn't murder the guy. He OD'd. He is rotting in jail because of a run in with a black person who died of an OD' in his custody during an election year. It could easily happen to you. He's the victim of race politics.

Unregistered
    Footage from other angles shows he was kneeling on the suspect's shoulders, but the court would not allow it to be shown in court. The jurors knew that if any of them went against the pre-planned guilty verdicts, their houses would burn to the ground. We live in a banana republic. Maxine Waters flew 2000 miles to plant doubt and set the stage for a mistrial or an appeal. Why would she go to all that trouble? I would bet it's so the natives can stay worked up about an upcoming appeal and continue their violence a couple more years, at least into the 2022 elections. There were some crimes, they were passing a counterfeit note and resisting arrest. Due to politics and an eastern bloc media which tries people on behalf of a political regime, those crimes vanished and were converted into "racial crimes" and used to charge a guy with murder. He sucked as a cop, no doubt. He didn't murder the guy. He OD'd. He is rotting in jail because of a run in with a black person who died of an OD' in his custody during an election year. It could easily happen to you. He's the victim of race politics.

Let me guess, you believe in Pizza gate, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12