Verdict
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Verdict

Unregistered

Verdict

This country is now on its was to being third world. Although he is not the sharpest tool in the shed, his case met no criteria for murder 3 or 2. Or even man slaughter for that matter. I’m sick and tired of us being used as sacrificial lambs while insane activists are allowed to control our courts! While businesses and the entertainment industry empower them. Mark my words that I pray for the day that I am just about to apprehend a violent felon that is about to fight me, only for me JUST LET THEM GO. ON CAMERA! Those juror scum can burn in hell along wit this country. And if you think that our agency and moron citizens will back us locally, ask Sgt Amin. At least our SAO had some balls to see through it. Even with a liberal SA. Also, where was our sheriff when our governor and Grady spoke about the anti riot laws?? Screw all you scum. You can kill each other and yourselves for all I care. I’ll sit back and watch the show and type the reports. I will use no force or arrest anyone. On body camera while saying exactly why. While collecting a pay check. Screw you all thankless scum.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This country is now on its was to being third world. Although he is not the sharpest tool in the shed, his case met no criteria for murder 3 or 2. Or even man slaughter for that matter. I’m sick and tired of us being used as sacrificial lambs while insane activists are allowed to control our courts! While businesses and the entertainment industry empower them. Mark my words that I pray for the day that I am just about to apprehend a violent felon that is about to fight me, only for me JUST LET THEM GO. ON CAMERA! Those juror scum can burn in hell along wit this country. And if you think that our agency and moron citizens will back us locally, ask Sgt Amin. At least our SAO had some balls to see through it. Even with a liberal SA. Also, where was our sheriff when our governor and Grady spoke about the anti riot laws?? Screw all you scum. You can kill each other and yourselves for all I care. I’ll sit back and watch the show and type the reports. I will use no force or arrest anyone. On body camera while saying exactly why. While collecting a pay check. Screw you all thankless scum.
    So your saying it was ok for Chauvin to apply unnecessary pressure to Floyd’s neck when he was already in custody. I’m all for law enforcement doing their job and if they need to use force I’m ok with that as well. But law enforcement need to be held accountable when they over step their boundaries.

Unregistered

You need a new career path, hero.

Unregistered
    Exactly. This person has no clue.

Unregistered
    "I cant commit murder in the streets without being held accountable. I AM ANGRY! *crys*" LOL

Unregistered
    I sure as fuk do

Unregistered
    Exactly. This person has no clue.
    I didn’t know liberals trolled this site.

Unregistered
    I didn’t know liberals trolled this site.

Dumbazz says what?

Unregistered
    Cops are retiring in droves. It’s time to leave. So sad with this country has come to.

Unregistered
    Cops are retiring in droves. It’s time to leave. So sad with this country has come to.
    Nailed it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast