Guilty ?????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guilty ?????

Unregistered

Guilty ?????

That right there should prove that regardless of the situation as long as the suspect is black you are done. He was guilty due to the fact that they did not want riots and He never had a chance. So all you super stars fighting For Rickys army Good luck you too could be next. Regardless of drug user or a career criminal You the police are the bad guy. Now let’s see how the people behave do they riot just to riot or do they go home.

Unregistered
    Stop policing people of color just allow them to do what they do.

Unregistered
    Chief eat my ass for your social media post

Unregistered
    Oh boy what did mr take a knee Ricky say now ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief eat my ass for your social media post
    I’m sure you’d want him to do that regardless of a post. Tell us more 😆

Unregistered
    Oh boy what did mr take a knee Ricky say now ?
    Check out the Dept IG account, you’ll see it.

Unregistered
    That right there should prove that regardless of the situation as long as the suspect is black you are done. He was guilty due to the fact that they did not want riots and He never had a chance. So all you super stars fighting For Rickys army Good luck you too could be next. Regardless of drug user or a career criminal You the police are the bad guy. Now let’s see how the people behave do they riot just to riot or do they go home.
    Cry a river, just make sure you’re not next! 😚 please provide us an update on “how the people behaved”.

Unregistered
    I’m not crying a river for S—t because I could care less because the continued poor behavior and the attitude of just accept the failed culture only makes me money. Based on the fact they can’t behave means more overtime brought to us by a scared command staff and a group of special needs people that need to show out.

Unregistered
    I’m not crying a river for S—t because I could care less because the continued poor behavior and the attitude of just accept the failed culture only makes me money. Based on the fact they can’t behave means more overtime brought to us by a scared command staff and a group of special needs people that need to show out.
    Okay so shut the fuch up then and make your money. You’re the one that started this post. You guys whine every week that they’re a failed culture etc then say you don’t care. Which one is it? Complained when oats was here that “real police work” was killed but now you have your moment to shine and it’s too much. School board is hiring! Go make love to your spouses for once and give leo affairs a break.

Unregistered
    It's simple punch in punch out collect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast