Chauvin guilty - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chauvin guilty

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing to interpret from that.......same look cold blooded black Americans have had in the past when shooting a robbery victim even after they hand over their wallet or purse.

Hopefully we can move past this now
    You are a racist.

Unregistered
    Hope this is a wake up call to a lot of y’all. The department and the people you protect (mostly) does not care about you. They will use you for political aspirations and set an example to appease the masses. Let it burn, don’t take that 19, look the other way. Protect yourself and your families interest.

Although I believe Chauvin was guilty of the lesser charge of manslaughter, it’s completely insane to believe he was guilty on all three charges.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Durkis View Post
    You are a racist.
    They’re more a realists who’s seen violent crime for years throughout their career. This incident in particular had nothing to do with race except for when deliberation began on Monday.

Unregistered
    He had the same look on his face as the guilty charges were read as when he knelt on Floyd's neck.
    Defendants are told not to react when the verdict is read. Wait for that appeal reversal to drop.

Unregistered
    Hope this is a wake up call to a lot of y’all. The department and the people you protect (mostly) does not care about you. They will use you for political aspirations and set an example to appease the masses. Let it burn, don’t take that 19, look the other way. Protect yourself and your families interest.

Although I believe Chauvin was guilty of the lesser charge of manslaughter, it’s completely insane to believe he was guilty on all three charges.
    No large organization gives three shits about any one employee. Sorry you just realized that stoopid.

Unregistered
    No large organization gives three shits about any one employee. Sorry you just realized that stoopid.
    Not "stoopid". There are many officers out there risking it all for stats. They still don't understand the game changed the rules a long time ago.

Unregistered
    He had the same look on his face as the guilty charges were read as when he knelt on Floyd's neck.
    The officer phucked up period. His act will bring us more crap than Rodney. I hope none of us I work with or this Dept is that stupid to act and do as he did. F him, good he was found guilty, no one wants riots. He wasn’t a sacrificial lamb, watch the video. Four officers on the scene and cant handle a guy cuffed? Thank you for that. It just means I will be just again handling calls/cases and not do anything extra unless presented in my face to protect life. Supervisors pushing traffic enforcement in this Covid era and anti-police sentiment, wtf? I am not doing it. I am by no means a racist but, that card will be used more often. Then there the others “what about me” people that will claim some type of discrimination.

Unregistered
    The officer phucked up period. His act will bring us more crap than Rodney. I hope none of us I work with or this Dept is that stupid to act and do as he did. F him, good he was found guilty, no one wants riots. He wasn’t a sacrificial lamb, watch the video. Four officers on the scene and cant handle a guy cuffed? Thank you for that. It just means I will be just again handling calls/cases and not do anything extra unless presented in my face to protect life. Supervisors pushing traffic enforcement in this Covid era and anti-police sentiment, wtf? I am not doing it. I am by no means a racist but, that card will be used more often. Then there the others “what about me” people that will claim some type of discrimination.
    You are a ***** and I wish you would post your name so your family and kids can see it too. I bet you wear all the blue line flag bullshit all over and tell war stories to all your buddies. You’re a scrub ass cop and always will be.

Unregistered
    You are a ***** and I wish you would post your name so your family and kids can see it too. I bet you wear all the blue line flag bullshit all over and tell war stories to all your buddies. You’re a scrub ass cop and always will be.
    I don’t have the blue line or anything like that. For that is just bullshit.have walked it. I have life saving pins etc and I don’t even wear it. I have lived it. Been there done that. Like they say be “woke” you know the ones that have captivated the politicians, you need to wake up to reality and realize that this country is upside down. Many Officers feel this way. If you don’t get it then you are just lost in the sauce. No supervisor, higher up or a union will defend you.
    If you don’t agree or understand that you are now a punching bag for some of the public then you are either retired already or you work on a office and not on the street.

Unregistered
    I don’t have the blue line or anything like that. For that is just bullshit.have walked it. I have life saving pins etc and I don’t even wear it. I have lived it. Been there done that. Like they say be “woke” you know the ones that have captivated the politicians, you need to wake up to reality and realize that this country is upside down. Many Officers feel this way. If you don’t get it then you are just lost in the sauce. No supervisor, higher up or a union will defend you.
    If you don’t agree or understand that you are now a punching bag for some of the public then you are either retired already or you work on a office and not on the street.
    Welcome to the real world where shit isn’t fair and the world sucks. You want to do a job for your sergeant to pat you on the back. I did this job because I have pride in myself and dignity to come to work and do what’s right. I don’t look for approval from anyone. I follow the line and do what’s right. Try that sometime instead of crying how no one loves you.

Oh, and you shouldn’t be a cop. Quit

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast