RDF activated
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RDF activated

Unregistered

RDF activated

All RDF has been called to the training bureau so they can link up with SRT and forward deploy to at risk areas together to provide cover for patrol

Unregistered
    Is this supposed to make the road feel better? Or worse? Because this is not helpful to anyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this supposed to make the road feel better? Or worse? Because this is not helpful to anyone.
    Hooray! Us helpless road units will have the REAL cops protecting us from the baddies!!

Unregistered
    All RDF has been called to the training bureau so they can link up with SRT and forward deploy to at risk areas together to provide cover for patrol
    This is the most terrifying thing I’ve heard in 19 years of law enforcement work

Unregistered
    This is the most terrifying thing I’ve heard in 19 years of law enforcement work
    It was only for the Chauvin trial in case he was acquitted not an everyday thing. Patrol has to put in their own work now in high liability incidents instead of hiding behind PRT, SRT, RID, and RDF.

Unregistered
    I don’t hate on people making that money .... but I’ll say this, as a Northside road officer....I prefer RDF showing up on my call over PRT any damn time.... u don’t get the nasty, entitled, I’m better than you attitude PRT gives everyone county wide.... someone told these rookies they were special and chosen by a higher power to save the county, and they believed it...

Unregistered
    It was only for the Chauvin trial in case he was acquitted not an everyday thing. Patrol has to put in their own work now in high liability incidents instead of hiding behind PRT, SRT, RID, and RDF.
    Hiding BEHIND the abcs? Really? Patrol is ALWAYS first on scene, first to encounter, first to respond and first to react. 99% of the time, there are at most two patrol officers at the initial scene. Patrol calls out the abcs so that their whole platoon can respond to patrol's perimeter after they put on their boots and have their cafecito.

Unregistered
    Hiding BEHIND the abcs? Really? Patrol is ALWAYS first on scene, first to encounter, first to respond and first to react. 99% of the time, there are at most two patrol officers at the initial scene. Patrol calls out the abcs so that their whole platoon can respond to patrol's perimeter after they put on their boots and have their cafecito.
    Hey dipsh1t more than half of RDF still works the road its a part time detail. Instead of hating why dont you try out or maybe you're too much of a postalita to be screamed at and teargassed for 2 weeks.

Unregistered
    Hey dipsh1t more than half of RDF still works the road its a part time detail. Instead of hating why dont you try out or maybe you're too much of a postalita to be screamed at and teargassed for 2 weeks.
    Putting up with Murder Malgur for 2 weeks is a joke compared to working any of the “urban” areas in the county like little river. Half of RDF or SRT for that matter wouldn’t last in those jungles day in and day out.

Unregistered
    Putting up with Murder Malgur for 2 weeks is a joke compared to working any of the “urban” areas in the county like little river. Half of RDF or SRT for that matter wouldn’t last in those jungles day in and day out.
    Malgor hasn't instructed an RDF class in years if even at all, and by the way dipsh1t multiple RDF/SRT officers started in or currently work northside, south, etc. You sound like one of many disgruntled clowns that frequent this asinine web page and talk tough behind a keyboard. Just another pathetic loser whose only point of validation is an anonymous forum. I pity ignorant fools like you. Lose some weight, get off leo affairs and maybe you'll be a little less hateful of officers who get the benefits of doing the things you wouldn't do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast