Derek Chauvin

Thread: Derek Chauvin

Unregistered

Derek Chauvin

Derek chauvin.

On behalf of Sheriff Carmine Marceno and the Lee County Sheriff's office we support you. God bless you buddy. Carmine even said you did what you were trained to do.

Unregistered

really?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Derek chauvin.

On behalf of Sheriff Carmine Marceno and the Lee County Sheriff's office we support you. God bless you buddy. Carmine even said you did what you were trained to do.
    what is wrong with you? I spent 35 years fighting people on the job. I never killed someone after they were cuffed and stuffed. no excuse. George Floyd was a POS. But the knee on the neck was wrong. Everybody lost that day. No excuse.

Unregistered

interesting

Derek chauvin.

Hey Carmine. the German Soldiers justified the Holocaust atrocities with the same excuse. You should resign.

Unregistered

guilty on all counts

Derek chauvin.

enough said........you are an embarrassment to law enforcement......shame on you........

Unregistered
    what is wrong with you? I spent 35 years fighting people on the job. I never killed someone after they were cuffed and stuffed. no excuse. George Floyd was a POS. But the knee on the neck was wrong. Everybody lost that day. No excuse.
    He followed his training thats all he did. He did not intend to kill anyone. Again training. He followed his training . Sure its said what happened to floyd. But don't do drugs and fight the police.

Unregistered
    He followed his training thats all he did. He did not intend to kill anyone. Again training. He followed his training . Sure its said what happened to floyd. But don't do drugs and fight the police.
    No murder charge should have stuck. Just manslaughter. Complete bs of a case.

Unregistered

what a joke of an excuse

Floyd was a POS and he resisted. So he deserved getting arrested. But a knee on the neck was not justified for ten minutes.
    We had paddy wagons for violent subjects. Why didn't they restrain his legs with ties? I was never trained to place a knee on a suspect's neck. The training excuse is a joke. Get real and quit lying to yourself. If this is your train of thought, then LCSO is in trouble. Shame on you too.

Unregistered
    Floyd was a POS and he resisted. So he deserved getting arrested. But a knee on the neck was not justified for ten minutes.
    We had paddy wagons for violent subjects. Why didn't they restrain his legs with ties? I was never trained to place a knee on a suspect's neck. The training excuse is a joke. Get real and quit lying to yourself. If this is your train of thought, then LCSO is in trouble. Shame on you too.
    We are in trouble regardless look who the sheriff is, a pos himself.