Hialeah PD a joke..

Unregistered

Hialeah PD a joke..

Heres a joke for your HPD since you like to joke around with Cops killing folks.. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzVaf_jV...jpg&name=large

Captain Croqueta
    The only joke here is you pendejo. Id like to share something with you that most people dont know about us cops...Unless youve done the job we have, and been through the shit we have, then honestly your opinion/thoughts/ideas/comments/small penis/pathetic attempt at humor using a played out Meme....means P!NGA TO US 😁🇺🇲🤣

Unregistered
    Raaaaaaaajjaaaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Croqueta View Post
    The only joke here is you pendejo. Id like to share something with you that most people dont know about us cops...Unless youve done the job we have, and been through the shit we have, then honestly your opinion/thoughts/ideas/comments/small penis/pathetic attempt at humor using a played out Meme....means P!NGA TO US 😁🇺🇲🤣
    Oh we know you don't care about the public. Don't you worry, thats obvious. I'm sure you cried a tear when your boyfriend menocal was taking a plea deal for being pedo..

Captain Croqueta
    I dont feel one way or another towards him. He will get his day in court and the facts will be presented. If he is guilty then thats on him. It has nothing to do with me. No tears shed here papo. Now run along and go clean your room before mami gets her chancleta 😁🖕

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heres a joke for your HPD since you like to joke around with Cops killing folks.. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzVaf_jV...jpg&name=large
    Your mom.....