Lil John - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lil John

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get it - it's easier to hate the player instead of the game ESPECIALLY when your a simpleton whose not capable of playing the game. Keep hating kid and let that jealousy fester and rule you. Maybe one day you'll graduate to the big leagues with big players. I doubt it but you can dream kid
    HAHAHA, good one, but the only thing your big league in is sucking pole, get off your knees B itch

Unregistered
    What do you know about honor snowflake simpleton? What do you know about leadership in your short priveleged simpleton life? It's easy to be a slow simpleton and whine and cry on this low attention web site. Keep complaining as nothing changes
    low attention web site??? yet, here you are, stupid POS troll and learn how to spell, jack ass

Unregistered
    I love how you whiny lil snowflake bit$%^ complain and complain and complain about things you can't change and have no control over. Everyone knows the people complaining on here are the simpletons who can't and WON'T get promoted
    At least you have this website to belly ache your inequities and shortcomings cupcake
    Well at least your wife has me and others to list to you inequities in the bedroom hahaha troll

Unregistered

Lil John isn't little

Well at least your wife has me and others to list to you inequities in the bedroom hahaha troll
    Surely you haven't heard of Lil John's prowess or maybe the female members of your family have and your feigning your bottled up anger. Lil John is a legend with the ladies which is why you see him associating with Major Shelly. Keep hating kid

Unregistered
    He is hung like a 🐎

Unregistered

Yup his prowess is legendary

The man is a legend

Unregistered

3 legged dog

that's a good name for for underthunder hollowhead
    he be the real 3 legged dog

Unregistered

Strong leadership and fiscal responsibility

I get it - it's easier to hate the player instead of the game ESPECIALLY when your a simpleton whose not capable of playing the game. Keep hating kid and let that jealousy fester and rule you. Maybe one day you'll graduate to the big leagues with big players. I doubt it but you can dream kid
    Undersheriff you da man man!

Unregistered
    Big John is the best undersheriff I’ve ever worked for! I have seen many come and go especially when sheriff Scott was in office!
    Big John has the brains and the balls for the job!

Unregistered

Fan Club

Big John is the best undersheriff I’ve ever worked for! I have seen many come and go especially when sheriff Scott was in office!
    Big John has the brains and the balls for the job!
    I couldn't agree more! RTIC and fiscal responsibility has put this agency leaps and bounds ahead of where we were

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast