Lil John
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lil John

Unregistered

Lil John

You know that some of us still notice when you change the rules without telling anyone. Your need for complete control will be your down fall. You are above policies but not the law. This pit of vipers will turn on its self. Lil John who picked up the bar tab ?

Unregistered
    What a piece of garbage he is

Unregistered

Lil John be da big pimp daddy

Best slow yo roles bit$%^!! Big pimp daddy a.k.a. Lil John be running da show and makin da moves around this mother. Get with the program ho's or Lil John gonna whup you in line

Unregistered

Car 2 1/2

So unfortunately Shelley's mishap has delayed his next promotion but the hallway knows he is Underthunder Hollowhead's protégé and advisor.

Unregistered

Official Lil John Fan Club

I'm part of the huge following of Undersheriff Holloway supporters and you can be too. The first meeting will be at The Pub at Mercado this Saturday the 24th at 8pm.

Unregistered

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm part of the huge following of Undersheriff Holloway supporters and you can be too. The first meeting will be at The Pub at Mercado this Saturday the 24th at 8pm.
    I volunteer to be the designated driver for Underthunder "Lil John" Hollowhead and Major General Marcus Hallway Shelly
    Heil salute to them!!!!

Unregistered

Lil John be da big pimp daddy

Are you guys happy with my promotions? Shelley and Lowe are knocking it outta da park dogs!!

Unregistered

jealousy is a dish best served cold

You know that some of us still notice when you change the rules without telling anyone. Your need for complete control will be your down fall. You are above policies but not the law. This pit of vipers will turn on its self. Lil John who picked up the bar tab ?

A little life lesson my pathetic simpletons. When your Car 2 you only report to Car Uno
    The vipers matter not - they cannot hurt Car Uno or Car 2. Car 2 is an attorney and knows the law far better than all you simpletons. You have eleven more years of this so I strongly suggest you either get with the program or find a new home.

Unregistered

Liability

A little life lesson my pathetic simpletons. When your Car 2 you only report to Car Uno
    The vipers matter not - they cannot hurt Car Uno or Car 2. Car 2 is an attorney and knows the law far better than all you simpletons. You have eleven more years of this so I strongly suggest you either get with the program or find a new home.

If I buy the drinks and you are arrested for dui, do I have any liability ? Do I help you concoct a implausible defense of hitting you head so hard during yard work that You can’t drive but can go out to a bar until midnight? And to further help you do I transport you to the hospital from 10-19 days later to make you see a doctor to ?

Am I so full of myself that anyone who doesn’t completely agree with me or that I have the smallest sense doesn’t kiss my boots is quickly transferred. I’m a failed ex cop who could never get promoted , who went to a bottom rung law school who lucked into one good case and now is in full Napoleon mode. Good luck. Keep buying the drinks. They all love you when you pay, but laugh behind your back.

Unregistered

Hating the game

I get it - it's easier to hate the player instead of the game ESPECIALLY when your a simpleton whose not capable of playing the game. Keep hating kid and let that jealousy fester and rule you. Maybe one day you'll graduate to the big leagues with big players. I doubt it but you can dream kid

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast