IS2 daily - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IS2 daily

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excuse me but everyone was required to sign indicating they received the inspection manual which details below the IS2 daily needs to be written. I suggest you read the manual
    I’m not changing anything policy does not say it

Unregistered

Femdom

Excuse me but everyone was required to sign indicating they received the inspection manual which details below the IS2 daily needs to be written. I suggest you read the manual
    What kind of sad beta cuckold comes to this website to bark orders at us? Does your wife peg you?

Unregistered
    Policy doesn't say to not be a moron, and yet here you are taking a moronic stand.

Unregistered
    What kind of sad beta cuckold comes to this website to bark orders at us? Does your wife peg you?
    The same one that's probably going to be giving you your training in a couple of weeks and will probably be your boss someday!

Unregistered
    It's idiots like you that ruins it for the rest of us and gets TCO talking about putting us on schedules. Why can't you people just do your jobs without whining?

Unregistered
    It 4/20 who else be smoking a bowl with me tonite?But for TCO mafia this a more sacred day the birthday of their Führer in 1889

Unregistered
    The manual shows an “example.” No official direction to change DAS sheets has come down - yet. You must continue to fill in DAS sheets however your LT directs. Which is likely the same or very close to what that example shows.

Unregistered

Racists at ABT

JW alreadys found a black IS2 for make example of do not be the next 1 whites gets warned buts us blacks get fired

Unregistered
    JW alreadys found a black IS2 for make example of do not be the next 1 whites gets warned buts us blacks get fired
    Your comments are nauseating and offensive. The color of your skin doesn't determine termination. Your actions determine your fate. Peddle your brand of stupid somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Can you supply facts rather than conjecture? Three of the last four terminated were not of color.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast