IS2 daily
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IS2 daily

Unregistered

IS2 daily

Omg I have never heard so much whining in my life. Your paid to work 8 hours a day and given a car an date permitted to start your day from your house yet you want to whine that you have to write a chronological order of your day including travel time on your daily?????

Do you inspectors realize there’s hundreds of state workers that have to punch in at 8, punch out at 5, are told when to go eat that would kill to have your spot and would gladly write down an honest chronological order of their day? Wow. Just wow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Omg I have never heard so much whining in my life. Your paid to work 8 hours a day and given a car an date permitted to start your day from your house yet you want to whine that you have to write a chronological order of your day including travel time on your daily?????

Do you inspectors realize there’s hundreds of state workers that have to punch in at 8, punch out at 5, are told when to go eat that would kill to have your spot and would gladly write down an honest chronological order of their day? Wow. Just wow.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered

OMG the sky is falling the sky is falling

do you realize there are starving kids in Ethiopia

OMG the sky is falling the sky is falling

Unregistered

Nope I’m not doing it F the TCO Mafia. No one told me to change anything thing.

Unregistered

ISII From Hell

No problem just drive safely take my time. Spend one hour taking notes of my day. 8 hours is 8 hours. Drag the inspection out longer stay and BS with the manager. Clean the interior of my car every day due to covert there’s another half hour I can go on and on and on oh by the way they make me wear a uniform I’m cleaning it on their time. Don’t worry I will be taking my 15 minute breaks when I want to take them and where I want to take them. It’s all a game don’t hate the player hate the game.

Unregistered
    No problem just drive safely take my time. Spend one hour taking notes of my day. 8 hours is 8 hours. Drag the inspection out longer stay and BS with the manager. Clean the interior of my car every day due to covert there’s another half hour I can go on and on and on oh by the way they make me wear a uniform I’m cleaning it on their time. Don’t worry I will be taking my 15 minute breaks when I want to take them and where I want to take them. It’s all a game don’t hate the player hate the game.
    You try this with me and you’ll be parking that Weaselwagon at the office and commute to the office. By the power of Gray Skull I command it!

Unregistered
    You try this with me and you’ll be parking that Weaselwagon at the office and commute to the office. By the power of Gray Skull I command it!
    Make sure you bring your iPad to training

Unregistered

A whining post discussing people whining 🙄
    Just make sure you bring your iPad to training...

Unregistered

All they did was make the fields bigger so you CAN type more. Never told anyone to change what they type, yet.

And if you can’t understand the frustration with trying to make sure every little detail of your day is perfectly recorded so no mistakes exist - while fearing that all TCO wants to do is catch the slightest mistake so they can write you up or can you - then you aren’t realistic. We need accountability, but in some cases we have an overemphasis on recording tasks completed and a fear of not knowing for sure TCOs intent. All the while, we have zero training or emphasis on investigative techniques or ABT specific inspection needs.

Unregistered
    Excuse me but everyone was required to sign indicating they received the inspection manual which details below the IS2 daily needs to be written. I suggest you read the manual

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast