IS2 daily - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IS2 daily

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you supply facts rather than conjecture? Three of the last four terminated were not of color.
    It’s Friday. I wonder how many IS2s will get their daily kicked back or receive an AOC for ignoring the new directive issued within the inspection Manual.

Unregistered

Calm down

We had our training is a TCO this week it’s not as bad as it looks if you have an hour between inspections just know why travel traffic got gas car washed. But unfortunately they were people that would have three hours between inspections and they were within a mile of each other just jot down what the reason things happen just document it. but you can’t blame them if there’s two hours between inspections on the same street there’s no excuse for that unless something strange happened document it. I think the agents have a lot more to worry about I got that feeling this week

Unregistered
    We had our training is a TCO this week it’s not as bad as it looks if you have an hour between inspections just know why travel traffic got gas car washed. But unfortunately they were people that would have three hours between inspections and they were within a mile of each other just jot down what the reason things happen just document it. but you can’t blame them if there’s two hours between inspections on the same street there’s no excuse for that unless something strange happened document it. I think the agents have a lot more to worry about I got that feeling this week
    Why, what impression did you get about the agents?

Unregistered
    Why, what impression did you get about the agents?
    That side of the house is not as black and white as ISII side. TCO Mafia does not no how to read the cops or what they do. They don’t get it cops don’t get paid for what they do they get paid for what they might have to do. Like loss their life and the responsibility of taking one or someones freedom.

Karen from Hallandale
    All they did was make the fields bigger so you CAN type more. Never told anyone to change what they type, yet.

And if you can’t understand the frustration with trying to make sure every little detail of your day is perfectly recorded so no mistakes exist - while fearing that all TCO wants to do is catch the slightest mistake so they can write you up or can you - then you aren’t realistic. We need accountability, but in some cases we have an overemphasis on recording tasks completed and a fear of not knowing for sure TCOs intent. All the while, we have zero training or emphasis on investigative techniques or ABT specific inspection needs.
    What does TCO even stand for? Tardmans Caucasian Occult?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen from Hallandale View Post
    What does TCO even stand for? Tardmans Caucasian Occult?
    Hi Karen,
    We appreciate your inquiry.
    TCO stands for being the best customer service agency in Florida and of course the Nation. With your help, we will reach that goal.
    The abbreviation TCO is for Tallahassee Central Office.
    Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions you may have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123