Wth D3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wth D3

Unregistered

Wth D3

What is going on over in D3 as of late? Is there something in the water that just magically makes you guys go after each other’s girlfriends/wife’s? You would think y’all would have learned your lesson from what happened to the last 2 dumb A’s. Anyone know what the F is going on?

Unregistered
    I know there was always a problem with on duty booty. I know there were relations with dispatchers that were inappropriate, especially on duty. But banging the wives or gfs of your fellow deps was a no-go. Baaaaaad ju-ju. Even in the mafia, you $%&@ another member's wife meant someone was getting whacked, and I don't mean with a happy ending. That's effed up, man.

Unregistered
    Whose doin who now?

Unregistered
    Come on now, we are cleaning house. We have a new LT, fired Holland, and kicked out D. Jackson and J. Greenberg (they should have been fired too). We are squeaky clean now. If we could now just limit hair gel we would be perfect.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on now, we are cleaning house. We have a new LT, fired Holland, and kicked out D. Jackson and J. Greenberg (they should have been fired too). We are squeaky clean now. If we could now just limit hair gel we would be perfect.
    Eh. JG should have stayed. Good dude.

Unregistered
    This is my thing man why Jackson and Gunter stay if they did the same as Holland? Guess that’s shows who’s part of the good ole boy fan group.

Unregistered
    All of yall should be fired BJ needs to retire he is terrible

Unregistered
    All of yall should be fired BJ needs to retire he is terrible
    Shut up stupid. You're the worst. Just go away.

Unregistered
    From what I understand, someone was caught on-duty IN THE NUUUUUDE!!

Unregistered
    From what I understand, someone was caught on-duty IN THE NUUUUUDE!!
    What?! Do tell details!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast