Panic mode from above - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    WE are not going to win over the pencil pushing clowns. Just come in respond to calls dispatched and let them pay us double while we laugh all the way to the bank. Play the YES game each time they come around and zip your lip until you retire. Why Bother this place is a joke.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m tired of getting forced every weekend onto midnights! Everyday noons is getting forced on mids. There is no reason why SET should have 12 guys, it only takes a handful of cops to arrest people for smoking or drinking in public. Since that is all they do and walk around the station like they took down a drug cartel after arresting someone for a small joint!. Put those guys back in patrol, and look into what officer has a nice comfy closet job and put them back in patrol as well. I thought this staffing plan was supposed to decrease the amount of force situations and let people take time off to spend with family ?. I guess not!!!

Soooooo they’re doing the job you don’t want to do and scared to do? Get out of police work if you’re going cry and complain or go to school board. I’ll write you a recommendation.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Specialty units & closet jobs over Patrol?

Sadly, any department is going to have staffing problems when you have more specialty units and closet jobs than they have patrol officers!

Unregistered
    The above post is 100% on target. We have supervisors who supervise no one we have officers here that just bounce from hiding spot to hiding spot. The back bone of any police department is the patrol division but not at this one. Continued mismanagement of staffing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12