Panic mode from above
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Panic mode from above

Take over Miami, Really are we now going to panic every time someone finds out through social media or rumor that people are flocking to the beach and put a title on it. SMH

Unregistered
    When you have poor leadership and decision makers, peppered with shake boxes, you get panic and knee jerk.

Unregistered
    The Chief is setting it up. He doubled the minimum staffing so it forces double digit holdovers everyday. Taking us to the brink of exhaustion, divorce and unhappiness so he can bribe us with a 12 hour day. The 4/10 is a negotiable. If he wants it we want something in return. And EG please stop with the emails. Your personal feelings are not in the contract. Touching email though. Sniffle...Sniffle. Was SDLS next to you clapping?

Unregistered
    If the chief would come to patrol once a year and see for himself what a mess Major HD has made he might finally realize there is a problem. A problem with putting 5-6 motor officers on patrol In one zone and a problem with at least 20 officers doing non police related work hidden in closet jobs that should be on patrol. The Chief instagram post was a slap in the face. No comment should have been made instead he looks like the sellout he is. The upper brass is completely disconnected from what going on around here. All the care about is the paradise lost entertainment district. And no question it’s lost it’s disgusting what this once thriving city has become. Ricky you should be ashamed of yourself and your knee taking poor decision making. There is no rebranding this city the rebranding has already taken place.

Unregistered
    He is only concerned about himself. Not the citizens, the Department or us. He has whored us out to the point of causing us all hardship. The man has no idea how to lead. Just bark out orders and lose his mind. Nice pick with GREEKO though. I guy that has defended 32 on a PO 38’s against one of his own officers. He can’t retire quick enough.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Chief is setting it up. He doubled the minimum staffing so it forces double digit holdovers everyday. Taking us to the brink of exhaustion, divorce and unhappiness so he can bribe us with a 12 hour day. The 4/10 is a negotiable. If he wants it we want something in return. And EG please stop with the emails. Your personal feelings are not in the contract. Touching email though. Sniffle...Sniffle. Was SDLS next to you clapping?
    Eddy pick a side bro. How about you email the Chief and tell him the reason everyone is getting held over is because of all the details, SET and private security for certain residents on North Bay Road or staffing Club Liv. It’s contractual not what you think is right or wrong.

Unregistered
    I’m tired of getting forced every weekend onto midnights! Everyday noons is getting forced on mids. There is no reason why SET should have 12 guys, it only takes a handful of cops to arrest people for smoking or drinking in public. Since that is all they do and walk around the station like they took down a drug cartel after arresting someone for a small joint!. Put those guys back in patrol, and look into what officer has a nice comfy closet job and put them back in patrol as well. I though this staffing plan is we supposed to decrease the amount of force situations and let people take time off to spend with family ?. I guess not!!!

Unregistered
    I’m tired of getting forced every weekend onto midnights! Everyday noons is getting forced on mids. There is no reason why SET should have 12 guys, it only takes a handful of cops to arrest people for smoking or drinking in public. Since that is all they do and walk around the station like they took down a drug cartel after arresting someone for a small joint!. Put those guys back in patrol, and look into what officer has a nice comfy closet job and put them back in patrol as well. I thought this staffing plan was supposed to decrease the amount of force situations and let people take time off to spend with family ?. I guess not!!!

Unregistered
    The Chief has Latin Blood and has the vindictive gene of a Dictator. He’s doing this on purpose so we accept the 12 hour shifts. Just like he forces us to listen to a beeping sound if we take of the cruise lights in our marked units. He also is the Darwin Award recipient that had our cars designed to have the lights and siren come on once you break 90. That idiotic idea bit us in the ass last week waiting for RIDD and air to set up on a 29 vehicle being followed by 501. As far as Eddy and the Email, he’s another idiot. Doesn’t he realize that we can use this to our advantage come negotiations?

Unregistered
    2nd time that EG has worked staffing plans secretly with the Chief. But inquiring minds want to know. WHERE THE FUCH IS THE FOP PRESIDENT?!?! Keep the BOLO active.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast