Leaving department

Unregistered

Leaving department

Is the reason many of you all don't leave is because you are too far vested into the pension? Seems like cops are flocking to florida for better jobs yet you all stay here and ***** about how bad it is. Why not go to Cape or Collier where its thousands time better?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the reason many of you all don't leave is because you are too far vested into the pension? Seems like cops are flocking to florida for better jobs yet you all stay here and ***** about how bad it is. Why not go to Cape or Collier where its thousands time better?
    Problem cops are flocking to Florida. You know the ones that are more than likely gonna cause another stain on the profession. Now they will come here and they to do the same

Unregistered
    How many that got fired or in trouble are from out of State?

Unregistered
    How many that got fired or in trouble are from out of State?
    None of them, not that I can remember. Majority native from fort myers and others from the area or Florida. The issue is that here everybody looks to blame everybody but people dont look at themselves and admit they are the problem.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    none of them, not that i can remember. Majority native from fort myers and others from the area or florida. The issue is that here everybody looks to blame everybody but people dont look at themselves and admit they are the problem.
    🙏🏻🙏🏻 amen!!

Unregistered
    I've seen a shitload flock to "florider" for a number of reasons. Think about it. They always seem to have that magical ten years in with Chicago or NYPD then they got some magical injury payout. Always seems to be right when they hit that magic ten years on the "faawwwce" Scammers! Teachers do this too. Millions of them. They get sick of the dump up there, sell their house and come here and get a job making half the money but most of them have some kind of tiny pension or settlement and they have money from selling their dumpy half million dollar house and a lot less taxes so they are fine. If I lived up there I would do just about anything to get out too. I could do it without an injury scam though. That just seems to be the thing they all do. Law Enforcement is an officer safety issue no matter what.

Unregistered
    I've seen a shitload flock to "florider" for a number of reasons. Think about it. They always seem to have that magical ten years in with Chicago or NYPD then they got some magical injury payout. Always seems to be right when they hit that magic ten years on the "faawwwce" Scammers! Teachers do this too. Millions of them. They get sick of the dump up there, sell their house and come here and get a job making half the money but most of them have some kind of tiny pension or settlement and they have money from selling their dumpy half million dollar house and a lot less taxes so they are fine. If I lived up there I would do just about anything to get out too. I could do it without an injury scam though. That just seems to be the thing they all do. Law Enforcement is an officer safety issue no matter what.
    That is true. Happens way soooooo often