Who or what is Q? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Open Source Info

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can also put a gag order on a subpoena. For example, if I subpoena Dailymail.com for your ISP information, then I can put a gag order on it, which prohibits Dailymail.com from telling you that a subpoena has been issued for your information. However, if that was done with Dailymail.com, then they obviously don't care because they published a story about the FBI's subpoenas. LOL
    Nothing illegal has been posted at the sso leoaffairs website because all of it is open source information that is already published or discussed in conservative media outlets.

Unregistered

Smile

By the numbers:

1. DAILYMAIL articles allow readers to make posts underneath the articles.
    2. A DAILYMAIL poster(s) made an online comment(s), which an FBI agent finds suspicious.
    3. The agent subpoenaed DAILYMAIL to identify ISP posters.
    4. LEGAL ISSUE: Are online responsive comments or opinions about media articles protected under the First Amendment? Or can the government subpoena a webmaster to identify responsive posters?

According to Mod 1, LEOAFFAIRS was one of the first test cases in Florida. DAILYMAIL may have to contact LEOAFFAIRS for a legal brief. This is a rehash of Constitutional issues ... again:

• In the 1700s, the King of England did not like many of the comments that were being published in the American media. Specifically, the king found them to be incriminating.
    • Today in the 21st Century, the FBI does not like many of the comments that are being published in online media. Specifically, an FBI agent(s) finds them to be incriminating.

In 1791, the Framers of the U.S. constitution established the Fourth Amendment to protect the privacy of people from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government because "the rights of the many outweighs the needs of the few." The rights of the people outweighs the needs of the government.

• It is better to let ten guilty people go free, than to convict one innocent person. – William Blackstone in 1765
    The Sarasota Herald Tribune has an aggregate-collected-correlated database of:

(a) IPs of posters who have posted underneath their H-T articles.

(b) IPs of emails sent to the H-T.

(c) They collect and correlate the IPs of (a) and (b) above. Nothing is anon with them.

Do not trust the Sarasota H-T. They are owned by the MSM.

Unregistered
    FBI demands ISP's of everyone who read an online Florida article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...formation.html
    No subpoena is needed for this open sourced information:

NYC shrink publicly says she "fantasizes about shooting white people in the head"

https://nypost.com/2021/06/04/nyc-py...-in-yale-talk/

Unregistered
    Criminal charges for creating fabricated criminal allegations against President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump
    I have often wondered, if a fake investigation is illegally started, based on information provided and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, shouldn’t they be held accountable?

• Then they fabricated, out of thin air, the fake allegation that I obstructed justice, and I won that too. Think of it, how can you obstruct justice when you were fighting a false and illegally submitted narrative?

But fear not, the Radical-Left, country-destroying, illegal Witch Hunts continue, and I will win those too!
    Full statement:
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/st...erica-06.10.21

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Unregistered
    I agree this sounds like a maniac who os hinting to possibly violence against the government. I take this seriously and so should leo affairs. This poster repeatedly states nothing can stop what is coming? Sounds like a plot to commit violence. I am SAYING SOMETHING BECAUSE I SEE SOMETHING! WARNING ⚠️. WARNING MOD1 anyone

Unregistered

Cool

God bless Florida Gov. Rick Desantis & President Donald J. Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered Troll View Post
    I agree this sounds like a maniac who os hinting to possibly violence against the government. I take this seriously and so should leo affairs. This poster repeatedly states nothing can stop what is coming? Sounds like a plot to commit violence. I am SAYING SOMETHING BECAUSE I SEE SOMETHING! WARNING ⚠️. WARNING MOD1 anyone
    Q is famous for the statement: “Nothing can stop what is coming.”

1. Forensic audits of the 2020 presidential elections are in-progress in several states. Nothing can stop what is coming.
    2. Forensic audits will corroborate or refute allegations of election fraud in the 2020 presidential election. Nothing can stop what is coming.
    3. Those who have fraudulently been placed into elected office through fraudulent vote-manipulation will be Constitutionally removed – and will be replaced by duly elected representatives of the people of the United States. Nothing can stop what is coming.
    4. The full Constitutional power and measure of the U.S. government will be fully implemented against traitors, both foreign and domestic. Nothing can stop what is coming.

Do you want what is coming? God bless the United States and the Republic for which it stands!

Unregistered
    Who is the U.S. government and what does the Constitution say about who the U.S. government is? The Constitutional U.S. government is supposed to be:

The evil Marxist agenda falls outside of that noble category – and Marxism does not represent the will of the vast majority of constituents. Additionally, from a Constitutional perspective, the U.S. military is the muscle of the U.S. government – and the U.S. military is the arm of the people – and not the FBI, IRS, CIA, NSA, DIA, HS and the rest of the alphabet soup.

God bless the United States military and the Constitution.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Unregistered
    The guy is annoying as hell and Q is BULLSH1T, but nothing here even remotely comes close to calling for violence. Just calm down, maybe go call 911 on your neighbor for their loud mariachi music or something

Unregistered
    The guy is annoying as hell and Q is BULLSH1T, but nothing here even remotely comes close to calling for violence. Just calm down, maybe go call 911 on your neighbor for their loud mariachi music or something
    Eat shiz piles dikweed! You wouldn’t know violence if you ran over it on your way to xx at perkins. Now pizz off.

Unregistered
    Says the guy that plants drugs on suspects and beats them up to make a bust

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast