Question?

Thread: Question?

Unregistered

Question?

Can anybody advise when we had a hostile situation in the barrier islands? I been here ten years and don't remember anything. So, tell me why we are spending all this money on something we don't need. A Black Hawk Rapid Response Team is not warranted. This is a joke.

Unregistered
    At lest you know where the pay study went.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anybody advise when we had a hostile situation in the barrier islands? I been here ten years and don't remember anything. So, tell me why we are spending all this money on something we don't need. A Black Hawk Rapid Response Team is not warranted. This is a joke.
    Walrus team 6 can't deploy quickly enough! The Blackhawk is need to fix this time gap. Keeping paradise safe is expensive. The citizens on the barrier islands wanted this helicopter for safety. Those barrier island people represent our biggest tax base too! So they have a right to decide how the money is spent!

Unregistered
    Walrus team 6 can't deploy quickly enough! The Blackhawk is need to fix this time gap. Keeping paradise safe is expensive. The citizens on the barrier islands wanted this helicopter for safety. Those barrier island people represent our biggest tax base too! So they have a right to decide how the money is spent!
    Shut up Holloway. Go break your hip again.

Unregistered

time to resist a waste

wait and see..............

Unregistered
    wait and see..............
    They fund the campaign, you wait and see!

Unregistered

So what...............

They fund the campaign, you wait and see!
    BS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

Unregistered
    BS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,
    Lack of vision described with swear words.

Unregistered

Omg

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    lack of vision described with swear words.
    the lcso seal team six will save everybody on the barrier islands. Just be careful when you storm the beach so you do not disturb the sea turtles. Fwc will have a field day with lcso......

Unregistered
    the lcso seal team six will save everybody on the barrier islands. Just be careful when you storm the beach so you do not disturb the sea turtles. Fwc will have a field day with lcso......
    Ehh team six is top tier, this team is like a triple a ball team. Basic marine corps infantry units have been doing this well since 1776. Whoever came up with this team I’m guessing “was gonna join”, but never did just watch all the movies.