Mass Exodus?

Thread: Mass Exodus?

Unregistered

Mass Exodus?

What's going on with all of the officers and even a few supervisors leaving CPD all at once? Why are they leaving? If it's not for better paying jobs, then something is clearly wrong. Are there enough officers remaining to staff the shifts and respond to calls?

What gives?

Unregistered
    This happened when Cheif Angell first took over and they wanted to say that it was normal and not a sign of a problem. Well he has been there for over three years now and even his dedicated employees are leaving saying the agency is a mess. Many take pay cuts just to get out.

Unregistered
    After Marcy came in she really ran the department into the dumps. What I don’t understand is how two people can date and be under the command of eachother. They are never at the agency. The employees are complaining about lack of supervision from the Chiefs. The agency is just running itself and the admin assistant should pretty much just get the Chief pay. Marcy has gone after all her good friends who have since ran from the department. The morale is low and somehow the Chief still manages to have a job. What I don’t understand is why hasn’t he been fired. They are claiming hours on their time card and they are never at work. Salary or not it’s not right. The need to replace Chief and let go of Marcy as they are running the department into the ground. Pretty soon they will dry out all the budget and flee leaving the city in shambles. It’s sad and why doesn’t anyone question this., I don’t know how he still has a job. At least Whidden shows up everyday. A Chief shouldn’t live two hours away and drive department vehicles back and forth. Marcy from Day one has always conducted personal business on duty time and didn’t she take four Months paid leave when her husband died that she didn’t have but Chief fraudulently put hours in for her. His integrity is no longer good. Marcy is poisonous to any department she goes. She always brings drama. It’s time for change. The city deserves that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After Marcy came in she really ran the department into the dumps. What I don’t understand is how two people can date and be under the command of eachother. They are never at the agency. The employees are complaining about lack of supervision from the Chiefs. The agency is just running itself and the admin assistant should pretty much just get the Chief pay. Marcy has gone after all her good friends who have since ran from the department. The morale is low and somehow the Chief still manages to have a job. What I don’t understand is why hasn’t he been fired. They are claiming hours on their time card and they are never at work. Salary or not it’s not right. The need to replace Chief and let go of Marcy as they are running the department into the ground. Pretty soon they will dry out all the budget and flee leaving the city in shambles. It’s sad and why doesn’t anyone question this., I don’t know how he still has a job. At least Whidden shows up everyday. A Chief shouldn’t live two hours away and drive department vehicles back and forth. Marcy from Day one has always conducted personal business on duty time and didn’t she take four Months paid leave when her husband died that she didn’t have but Chief fraudulently put hours in for her. His integrity is no longer good. Marcy is poisonous to any department she goes. She always brings drama. It’s time for change. The city deserves that.
    Well said and factual. Sadly the City Commission is incompetent and so is the City Manager for that to take place. It saddens me to see how things are happening.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is Marc-y? "The employees are complaining about lack of supervision from the Chiefs" Wow, multiple Chiefs.. How can two people date and be under the command of each other? How does being in command of each other work? Relationships at work, maybe kind of works like being an SRO or around any one of the schools a lot, posing and jocking as some sort of role model, but really is a leech wearing a badge. the city does deserve change, begin with yourself, learn to write intelligently.

Unregistered

What a wonderful day

What a wonderful day today is Period today is just a wonderful day. You just wanna sing a song on days like today Period I hope everybody is having the same wonderful day I am home today.