Bahama Beshears
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bahama Beshears

Unregistered

Bahama Beshears

Don’t drop the soap Halsey or a prolapsed anus may become your “health” problem. I’m sure your rich family will keep your canteen full so you can buy the wolves off.

Unregistered
    It seems to be all trendy to kick people when they are down. How would you want people to react if it was you accused of such things?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems to be all trendy to kick people when they are down. How would you want people to react if it was you accused of such things?
    There’s a special place in hell for people like you. Another example why this crooked administration is so widely hated. Your days of being able to hide the corruption are coming to an end.

Unregistered
    There’s a special place in hell for people like you. Another example why this crooked administration is so widely hated. Your days of being able to hide the corruption are coming to an end.
    I have no doubt your pain and frustration is real in your mind. There are resources available to you. Take that step toward recovery.

Unregistered
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I won’t be traveling to other countries to bang young ladies. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    I have no doubt your pain and frustration is real in your mind. There are resources available to you. Take that step toward recovery.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the wife around to take my boat fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the wife around to take my boat fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.
    Your comments are unacceptable and unwarranted.

Unregistered
    Your comments are unacceptable and unwarranted.

Unregistered
    This thread is starting to resemble one of your reports. No facts but repeating meaningless words and phrases. Close it out with "220"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast