An organization decaying from within.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

An organization decaying from within.

Once upon a time there was an organization who promised transparency and new and improved benefits.
    Not only did they not do either they were all pirañas backstabbing one another. One by one they dropped like flies. Recently one more fell.
    Guess who?

Unregistered
    Your mother?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once upon a time there was an organization who promised transparency and new and improved benefits.
    Not only did they not do either they were all pirañas backstabbing one another. One by one they dropped like flies. Recently one more fell.
    Guess who?
    Well according to Dave Greenwell.... if you don’t know then your not around Greenwell.

Unregistered
    Well according to Dave Greenwell.... if you don’t know then your not around Greenwell.
    I know that you are a hand up

Unregistered
    I’m not surprised at all

Unregistered
    I think it’s so sad the MOD let’s this crazy psychopath start 9 threads and continuous posts about the PBA and it’s president. If it was about the President of the United States, he would have been locked up and evaluated by now.

Seriously...... somebody pull and exparte order on this nut job PLEASE!!!!

Unregistered
    I think it’s so sad the MOD let’s this crazy psychopath start 9 threads and continuous posts about the PBA and it’s president. If it was about the President of the United States, he would have been locked up and evaluated by now.

Seriously...... somebody pull and exparte order on this nut job PLEASE!!!!
    Agreed..where is the LIKE button? Enough is enough with the PBA comments. Isn't there a separate board dedicated to PBA threads? Ban these threads already!

Unregistered
    Mommy come fight my battles please. Mommy they found out I lied come save me. Mommy!!

Unregistered
    well maybe if this department wasn’t so cutthroat and people were allowed to voice their opinions it would be different. Everyone knows the PBA is a problem! So as long as the post are respectful I don’t see the problem with it that’s why this forum was created so good for you MOD!! So Stop deflecting , What happened ? I have the right to know what leaders in charge of my money my contract and possibly my pension or doing what and the PBA is not transparent. So please for the news

Unregistered
    well maybe if this department wasn’t so cutthroat and people were allowed to voice their opinions it would be different. Everyone knows the PBA is a problem! So as long as the post are respectful I don’t see the problem with it that’s why this forum was created so good for you MOD!! So Stop deflecting , What happened ? I have the right to know what leaders in charge of my money my contract and possibly my pension or doing what and the PBA is not transparent. So please for the news
    💯 spot on. I made the mistake of speaking in a training I attended and I got hit hard for it and still do. Now they wonder why I’m so quiet all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast