Members demand transparency and open elections - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny, that number worked perfectly. Everyone should try for themselves.
    I did. It’s not. Stupid.

Unregistered
    As I monitor these sites, it is clear that the members are sick of the incompetence, lack of transparency, and the abusive use of dues monies.
    I can assure you that none of those issues will exist with us.
    With that in mind, I appreciate the multiple calls and you all having an open mind. Hopefully more of your department feels the same way. I am more than willing to come down and spend a few days doing presentations at different times so everyone on all shifts has a chance to see it. As I stated, it will be straight up facts of what IUPA offers. My own experiences with IUPA and my old department have been nothing but positive. I truly believe you guys will be more than happy with what we can do for you. All I need is someone to give me a call so we can set up some days and times for me to come down and do the presentations. You can contact me either by email,
    markn@iupa.org or 941-487-2560 ext 184.

Stay safe,
    Mark
    Instead of going down the IUPA road, why doesn't the Executive Board demand Free and Fair Elections?
    Why don't they you ask? Because they want to run also without any competition. If the Executive Board Members had a back bone, they would press Stahl and Greenwell for Free and Fair Elections. Come on Board Members, just like the old dancing queen did the running man challenge, let's see if you all accept this challenge.

Unregistered
    Instead of going down the IUPA road, why doesn't the Executive Board demand Free and Fair Elections?
    Why don't they you ask? Because they want to run also without any competition. If the Executive Board Members had a back bone, they would press Stahl and Greenwell for Free and Fair Elections. Come on Board Members, just like the old dancing queen did the running man challenge, let's see if you all accept this challenge.
    Because John Rivera built this kingdom and enacted those restrictions. It will take 3/4 of the board to over rule. Go cry to John instead.

Unregistered
    Because John Rivera built this kingdom and enacted those restrictions. It will take 3/4 of the board to over rule. Go cry to John instead.
    If you don’t have 3/4 of the board in your corner Steadman, then you are even worse than first reported. Horrible.

Unregistered
    If you don’t have 3/4 of the board in your corner Steadman, then you are even worse than first reported. Horrible.
    Go ahead and say it. Thank you John Rivera! Lol!

Unregistered
    It’s not going to happen. Stahl has this in place to insure that he never goes back ln the road because he has no freaking idea of what it is to be a real cop and he’s never been a sergeant. His incompetence will be highlighted even more than it is now as a horrible president.

Unregistered
    I have already received many calls inquiring how IUPA conducts itself and it’s a stark difference than the current situation. We are transparent which you will appreciate and we will not lie to you just to get a vote. We want to earn your vote through honesty and results.
    Like so many of your co workers you can contact me either by email,

Stay safe,
    Mark

Unregistered
    I have already received many calls inquiring how IUPA conducts itself and it’s a stark difference than the current situation. We are transparent which you will appreciate and we will not lie to you just to get a vote. We want to earn your vote through honesty and results.

Stay safe,
    Mark
    Sure buddy. Keep copy and pasting from all the other threads. Lol! Morons.

Unregistered

Stay safe,
    Mark
    Mark,

Please post some of the other departments/agencies that you represent so I may inquire about their experience. Certainly if you are what you say and are advertising there shouldn’t be a problem. Kinda like consumer research.

Florida only please.

Unregistered
    Sure buddy. Keep copy and pasting from all the other threads. Lol! Morons.
    That’s all they do. All talk not action. Typical of PLEA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast