Members demand transparency and open elections
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Members demand transparency and open elections

PBA members are growing tired of the secrecy about financial expenditures and the elections. Also, members demand open elections where members can run for any office they pay dues for.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA members are growing tired of the secrecy about financial expenditures and the elections. Also, members demand open elections where members can run for any office they pay dues for.
    Don’t you get tired of your posts. Your daily routine and pathetic narrative is sad. You will always be on the outside

Unregistered
    We can all thank John Rivera for these restrictions to the board! The only way the change it is with full board support. Never going to happen! Thanks John!!

Unregistered
    We can all thank John Rivera for these restrictions to the board! The only way the change it is with full board support. Never going to happen! Thanks John!!
    If Steadman is all that he can easily change it before the next election. Make it happen Steadman! Show the members you really care.

Unregistered
    If Steadman is all that he can easily change it before the next election. Make it happen Steadman! Show the members you really care.
    We don’t care buddy.

Unregistered
    We don’t care buddy.
    You only don’t care because you are Steadman or one of his flunkies and for no other reason.

Unregistered
    As I monitor these sites, it is clear that the members are sick of the incompetence, lack of transparency, and the abusive use of dues monies.
    I can assure you that none of those issues will exist with us.
    With that in mind, I appreciate the multiple calls and you all having an open mind. Hopefully more of your department feels the same way. I am more than willing to come down and spend a few days doing presentations at different times so everyone on all shifts has a chance to see it. As I stated, it will be straight up facts of what IUPA offers. My own experiences with IUPA and my old department have been nothing but positive. I truly believe you guys will be more than happy with what we can do for you. All I need is someone to give me a call so we can set up some days and times for me to come down and do the presentations. You can contact me either by email,
    markn@iupa.org or 941-487-2560 ext 184.

Stay safe,
    Mark

Unregistered
    You only don’t care because you are Steadman or one of his flunkies and for no other reason.
    Of course I am Domingo. Idiota.

Unregistered
    As I monitor these sites, it is clear that the members are sick of the incompetence, lack of transparency, and the abusive use of dues monies.
    I can assure you that none of those issues will exist with us.
    With that in mind, I appreciate the multiple calls and you all having an open mind. Hopefully more of your department feels the same way. I am more than willing to come down and spend a few days doing presentations at different times so everyone on all shifts has a chance to see it. As I stated, it will be straight up facts of what IUPA offers. My own experiences with IUPA and my old department have been nothing but positive. I truly believe you guys will be more than happy with what we can do for you. All I need is someone to give me a call so we can set up some days and times for me to come down and do the presentations. You can contact me either by email,
    markn@iupa.org or 941-487-2560 ext 184.

Stay safe,
    Mark
    As you copy and Paste on all these sites, it’s clear you are delusional. Not to mention this is a wrong number dumbass!

Unregistered
    As you copy and Paste on all these sites, it’s clear you are delusional. Not to mention this is a wrong number dumbass!
    Funny, that number worked perfectly. Everyone should try for themselves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast