Anybody seen Sgt MyRana?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Anybody seen Sgt MyRana?

I haven’t seen Sgt MyRana in a long time, I miss his negative attitude and his dark humor. Sgt MyRana is the last of the Mohicans.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven’t seen Sgt MyRana in a long time, I miss his negative attitude and his dark humor. Sgt MyRana is the last of the Mohicans.
    Sgt. Maraña

Unregistered

Dam Bobby you fell too !

Overheard he is on an extended vacation in pines....
    Bobby it’s that time to retire with grace.....

Translation from Spanish to English:

“Tell me who you be with and we’ll tell you who you are”

In this case it so true!

Wish all the best buddy!

Unregistered
    Always got to be careful who and what u say.

Unregistered
    He is a great person and supervisor. Great leader and trainer. I hope everything goes well with him. Let’s be fair and not speak negative about him or anyone else. We must stick together and respect each other.

Unregistered
    He is a great person and supervisor. Great leader and trainer. I hope everything goes well with him. Let’s be fair and not speak negative about him or anyone else. We must stick together and respect each other.
    Ok let me have your wife so I can show her some love.

Unregistered
    You should have given him that advice decades ago, he always had a negative thing to say about every one, those who were here long enough knew exactly how negative and nasty he would speak against many of us. Apparently his big nasty mouth wrote a check he couldn’t catch.

Unregistered

I feel bad for Bobby

Ever since he’s been around that clown Sgt. Pulido he has changed dramatically. Bobby has changed radically for worse. Bobby is misunderstood he means well always passing on useful information. But he drank the juice and started to surround himself with the whortiz clan and look what happen.

“Tell me who you be with and I’ll tell you who you are”.

Hopefully Bobby will learn from this experience! Hopefully he can return to work soon and be a product member and just be to himself like he was before!

Unregistered
    Ever since he’s been around that clown Sgt. Pulido he has changed dramatically. Bobby has changed radically for worse. Bobby is misunderstood he means well always passing on useful information. But he drank the juice and started to surround himself with the whortiz clan and look what happen.

“Tell me who you be with and I’ll tell you who you are”.

Hopefully Bobby will learn from this experience! Hopefully he can return to work soon and be a product member and just be to himself like he was before!
    Is that a Bullying detector going off....

Unregistered
    There is freedom of speech but again no one knows exactly what was said or what transpired. We as officers shall respect every one person and never say or express our dislike or hatred towards others. We are public servants and we shall all express love and unity to all. We must and shall expel all evil and malicious minded persons from this profession.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast