Social Media Videos - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Hey Chief your Dept is a low moral cesspool. Instead of making stupid videos why don’t you get your AC under control.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Meaning non sworn snow flake.
    They cut a Detective position from D2 and moved it to PIO office. It should be returned, So yes there is sworn slots in PIO office. Crime free and Westshore Alliance are 4 spots that should be returned to patrol and those jobs done by the civilian neighborhood liaisons in each district. PAL spots should be part of Parks and Rec and those positions should be returned to patrol. To many sworn people with high risk pension doing civilian jobs.

Unregistered
    They cut a Detective position from D2 and moved it to PIO office. It should be returned, So yes there is sworn slots in PIO office. Crime free and Westshore Alliance are 4 spots that should be returned to patrol and those jobs done by the civilian neighborhood liaisons in each district. PAL spots should be part of Parks and Rec and those positions should be returned to patrol. To many sworn people with high risk pension doing civilian jobs.
    Bikes need to go back to the street as well. They are worthless to have for an everyday job. Just activate them for events just like the other specialty teams. There is also that worthless bunch that “monitor cameras” all day that bring absolutely nothing to the table to help anyone out. What a waste of resources.

Unregistered
    They all have the expensive bike racks that they normally just drive around with the bikes hanging on the back of their cars looking cool. They can just starting taking calls and help out patrol.

Unregistered
    Bikes need to go back to the street as well. They are worthless to have for an everyday job. Just activate them for events just like the other specialty teams. There is also that worthless bunch that “monitor cameras” all day that bring absolutely nothing to the table to help anyone out. What a waste of resources.
    I work in Sect F Patrol I will say B cycle bikes are always on the bikes and busy. Can’t say for A cycle.

Unregistered
    I work in Sect F Patrol I will say B cycle bikes are always on the bikes and busy. Can’t say for A cycle.
    Yeah no sh!t. That’s the problem. There are 5 other sectors that are getting their ass kicked everyday that need some help. Not just sector F.

Unregistered
    Yeah no sh!t. That’s the problem. There are 5 other sectors that are getting their ass kicked everyday that need some help. Not just sector F.
    They were created for downtown and ybor.

Unregistered
    They were created for downtown and ybor.
    There is no way you can be this stupid. That is my point you moron. Too many special positions that are worthless that need to be sent back to patrol. They need to be like every other specialty squad and get activated if needed. Patrol is hurting.

Unregistered
    There is no way you can be this stupid. That is my point you moron. Too many special positions that are worthless that need to be sent back to patrol. They need to be like every other specialty squad and get activated if needed. Patrol is hurting.
    Quick crying hero they do more work than you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12