D5 hush hush - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D5 hush hush

Unregistered

Post Where are your facts?

I just saw the news article, but I don't see where it says that the guy would have been alive if not for the deputy speed. How fast was the deputy going? How fast did he hit him? Are we sure that the deputy didn't try to avoid collision? How was is it the deputy fault if the victim pulled out in front of him? Also, what does a prior suspension have to deal with the current situation?

I have seen plenty of videos in police shootings where multiple officers shoot after the first one shoots. So again what does this have to do with the initial question asked?

I hope that the person who "answered" this post is a model officer since he/she seems to have a lot of "answers" and all the things that are wrong to the but yet no facts to support his/her position. I also hope for the sake of his/her sake fellow brothers and sisters in blue that they are not called on for back up because I am not sure they would be willing to put themselves in harms way to protect their fellow officers.

Pretty positive if someone pulls out in front of you that you are never considered the at fault driver, but what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just saw the news article, but I don't see where it says that the guy would have been alive if not for the deputy speed. How fast was the deputy going? How fast did he hit him? Are we sure that the deputy didn't try to avoid collision? How was is it the deputy fault if the victim pulled out in front of him? Also, what does a prior suspension have to deal with the current situation?

I have seen plenty of videos in police shootings where multiple officers shoot after the first one shoots. So again what does this have to do with the initial question asked?

I hope that the person who "answered" this post is a model officer since he/she seems to have a lot of "answers" and all the things that are wrong to the but yet no facts to support his/her position. I also hope for the sake of his/her sake fellow brothers and sisters in blue that they are not called on for back up because I am not sure they would be willing to put themselves in harms way to protect their fellow officers.

Pretty positive if someone pulls out in front of you that you are never considered the at fault driver, but what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Optics DOESN'T look good buddy.

Stop defending what can not be defended.

Speeding... no lights...no sirens.. No camera on. A loose cannon deputy with a bunch of previous red flags has finally been to kicked to the curb; his IA jacket describes a loose cannon that would have been fired if he were not a WHITE male and his LT. Father didnt have so many secrets.

The article you speak of does not and will not exist. FHP has the case and unlike us they rarely share updates.

The facts are...the deputy conducted business outside HCSO's umbrella. His actions and misconduct resulted in the death of someone's grandfather, husband, brother, father, and all the other pronouns that describe the life of a 72 yr old male that could have perhaps been alive if the JR. Woody would of had his sirens and lights on.

Technically in today's climate Jr. should be CHARGED WITH vehicular manslaughter. But who am I and what the fuk do WE ALL KNOW!!!

Unregistered

Find a fact in this:

What is Vehicular Manslaughter?

Drivers who ***unintentionally*** cause accidents that ****result in the deaths*****of passengers, occupants of other cars, or pedestrians may find themselves charged with the crime of vehicular manslaughter (also known as vehicular homicide).

Someone died because a hot head cop's negligence. Accident or not ..
    No lights No sirens and No camera were acts conducted outside the scope of our training. Damn...all that money dad try to make all these years may have to go towards his SON'S defend son.

Sad Janak was never given options like Napo and Devin. You all think it was because he was not white?

Unregistered
    So sad to see a “deputy” continually post this garbage and malign others. You are consistent and a frequent poster on LEO Affairs and seem to always focus on race. I would guess you are an African American male. Your writing style gives you away and are probably earning your PHD through one of those sub par online colleges. You are an egotist, narcissistic and have penis envy. You aren’t a cop, really don’t want to be one and probably never will be.

Unregistered

Agree

So sad to see a “deputy” continually post this garbage and malign others. You are consistent and a frequent poster on LEO Affairs and seem to always focus on race. I would guess you are an African American male. Your writing style gives you away and are probably earning your PHD through one of those sub par online colleges. You are an egotist, narcissistic and have penis envy. You aren’t a cop, really don’t want to be one and probably never will be.
    Notice still didn’t answer the questions posed by the other poster. Just continued on his tirade.

As for vehicular homicide, that poster made a decision based on all the facts presented. Oh wait, he didn’t. All he said is, car was hit by deputy. What does the law say? If that is all that has to be done is kill someone based on negligence then better strap in because there will be a lot more convictions for accidents then based on negligence and a serious injury or death. I hope our law isn’t that because otherwise a lot of people are in trouble and need to be arrested. Probably even the poster himself.

He made assumptions based on what “he” knows but yet no one else knows. Complains about race yet is doing exactly what he says is being done that shouldn’t be done to minorities. Isn’t the rule innocent until proven guilty?

Maybe that guy should get the facts and not insert his own bias and obvious chip on his shoulder.

Unregistered
    Notice still didn’t answer the questions posed by the other poster. Just continued on his tirade.

As for vehicular homicide, that poster made a decision based on all the facts presented. Oh wait, he didn’t. All he said is, car was hit by deputy. What does the law say? If that is all that has to be done is kill someone based on negligence then better strap in because there will be a lot more convictions for accidents then based on negligence and a serious injury or death. I hope our law isn’t that because otherwise a lot of people are in trouble and need to be arrested. Probably even the poster himself.

He made assumptions based on what “he” knows but yet no one else knows. Complains about race yet is doing exactly what he says is being done that shouldn’t be done to minorities. Isn’t the rule innocent until proven guilty?

Maybe that guy should get the facts and not insert his own bias and obvious chip on his shoulder.
    Well I am in D5 and what the 1st poster submitted isn't far from the truth. In fact I have worked with Devin and he is a supervisor's nightmare.

Fun fact...the witnesses according to FHP....stated the HCSO driver was driving recklessly. If The Hcso driver wasn't driving like a bat out of hell and followed protocol to have his lights and sirens on then perhaps the old man would of had a fighting chance. The old man is dead because Jr. wanted to go head 1st inside some black juvies azz.

GPS should show how far Jr. was in comparison to other units that were closer. JR. was coming from the district..no sirens...no lights...no camera. I WONDER how often does he conveniently not have his canera on???

And as a WHITE woman I agree..with the original poster....this sak of shyt deputy has been allowed to remain here because of his father. I have worked with both of them and have witnesses they tend to be real heavy handed when it comes to arresting minorities and speaking crap about them.

IA investigations on a bad buy bust set up.

IA investigation on the shooting he had no business being involved in...per his street crimes squad!!!!!

IA investigation in the death of a motorist. All these within a year. blood flag ...blood flag....bloos flag. hello????

And per all of us in his platoon....why is he getting paid the same or more then us when he doesn't answer regular calls for service.

PS...i am sure you are his girlfriend trying to defend him. Both of you lied about your relationship to avoid being sent to different districts. Sad..others were separated and sent far away from their loved ones to different shifts and districts ..yet you 2 LOVE birds remained together. Real fair, huh? Integrity and honesty at its finest!!!

Unregistered
    Optics DOESN'T look good buddy.

Stop defending what can not be defended.

Speeding... no lights...no sirens.. No camera on. A loose cannon deputy with a bunch of previous red flags has finally been to kicked to the curb; his IA jacket describes a loose cannon that would have been fired if he were not a WHITE male and his LT. Father didnt have so many secrets.

The article you speak of does not and will not exist. FHP has the case and unlike us they rarely share updates.

The facts are...the deputy conducted business outside HCSO's umbrella. His actions and misconduct resulted in the death of someone's grandfather, husband, brother, father, and all the other pronouns that describe the life of a 72 yr old male that could have perhaps been alive if the JR. Woody would of had his sirens and lights on.

Technically in today's climate Jr. should be CHARGED WITH vehicular manslaughter. But who am I and what the fuk do WE ALL KNOW!!!
    Nice one TW.

Unregistered

Brother? Brothers in blue? Fellow brothers? Thin blue line? The businesses, the politicians, our own leaders, and the public have deemed all that as racist. Our leaders refuse to back us up. When I mean leaders, I mean ALL LEO leaders country wide as a paradigm without compromise. Even before all that, we have long since been disposable scapegoats. Until that changes, I worry about me and me only. I’m here for a check. I drive nowhere fast for whatever the reason. I make no arrests and write no citations. If you have a problem with that, look above, around, and below the rank of deputy, officer, and trooper. Many of us are a product of this any cop narrative and our coward government and police leaders. No action vs. murder or manslaughter charges. Easy choice. I rush to no fight call. They can beat themselves all they want. It’s what they been wanting all along. Let them have it. Easier for me anyway.

Unregistered
    Lol you are an idiot. Defend DW and the Klan. Vehicular Manslaughter is still what he did. No one knows exactly what happened since Devin had his camera OFF.... According to the witnesses he was going pretty fast without his lights and sirens on, for what? For a fight call!!

We can all sit here and play Monday night quarter back, but we will never know the truth. The only 3 that know what really happened is Devin, his father the LT, and the dead guy. You see LT abandoned his troops to go be with his son. No one is faulting him on that, but We are all certain that the coaching conversation Devin received from his daddy on the way to the hospital was very helpful to this investigation. Why else would LT woody come out of his district..we all know Evel Knievel Devon has 9 lives...

I apologize...you are not the idiot. Devin is the idiot to think his continued wild cop stupidity would not catch up to him!!! You are just trying to defend an employee that would not do the same for you unless you were sucking his Dik.

Once again he proved to be a supervisor' s worst nightmare. Even his current corporal and LT got a good taste of his shananigans...they decided the best way to handle it was not to address him....let him be a one man razor unit while the rest of us answered calls...wrote endless reports and got *****ed at because we weren't doing it faster. Fuking joke!

Unregistered
    Lol you are an idiot. Defend DW and the Klan. Vehicular Manslaughter is still what he did. No one knows exactly what happened since Devin had his camera OFF.... According to the witnesses he was going pretty fast without his lights and sirens on, for what? For a fight call!!

We can all sit here and play Monday night quarter back, but we will never know the truth. The only 3 that know what really happened is Devin, his father the LT, and the dead guy. You see LT abandoned his troops to go be with his son. No one is faulting him on that, but We are all certain that the coaching conversation Devin received from his daddy on the way to the hospital was very helpful to this investigation. Why else would LT woody come out of his district..we all know Evel Knievel Devon has 9 lives...

I apologize...you are not the idiot. Devin is the idiot to think his continued wild cop stupidity would not catch up to him!!! You are just trying to defend an employee that would not do the same for you unless you were sucking his Dik.

Once again he proved to be a supervisor' s worst nightmare. Even his current corporal and LT got a good taste of his shananigans...they decided the best way to handle it was not to address him....let him be a one man razor unit while the rest of us answered calls...wrote endless reports and got *****ed at because we weren't doing it faster. Fuking joke!
    Great damn post. These DW cops are why many people don’t like us. In the end he is acting in a manner that, to a rookie and any permanently ate up officers, thinks that’s the way to rid the streets of crime. Sad thing is, that’s not what this government or people want. Too much money to be made off crime.

The right and their lack of action,
    The liberal left,
    The businesses,
    The politicians,
    The courts,
    Now the juries,
    The mobs that nobody stands up to,
    The people have all determined that they do not like us being cops. So what DW did, was stupid.

Lesson? Get there slow and safe. Type up a very nice long story, AKA police report, with all the great grammar everyone is so hyped up about. Type up stories on how we showed up long after the fact and cleaned up the mess. I love it. Let them STAB each other. Let them fight. Let them learn. I’ll be there to clean it up and to type up real nice long pretty stories about it with my face buried in my laptop for hours on end. No proactive policing. No looking for suspicious people in your neighborhoods, because that’s discrimination. Just type type type and click click click away on that keyboard. JUST LIKE ALL YOU ASSHOLES WANT. Better for me. No possible murder charges for saving a life. Easy money baby. Sorry DW, you should have gotten with the program. Police works has been suspended. There’s no place for hero’s in this line of work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12