D5 hush hush
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D5 hush hush

Unregistered

D5 hush hush

Did a deputy kill a motorist on his way to a fight call? I heard he didn't have his lights and sirens and his cameras was off? Wtf. They real quiet over there. Or is this a rumor?

Unregistered

Angry what is really going on

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did a deputy kill a motorist on his way to a fight call? I heard he didn't have his lights and sirens and his cameras was off? Wtf. They real quiet over there. Or is this a rumor?
    Not a rumor, the driver did pull in front of the deputy. Had the deputy been driving at normal speed he would have time to stop for the driver, who was in his 70's. The kicker is, the deputy did not have his camera on, nor his lights and sirens!!! - surely an SOP update is being made on that one! The citizen driver died at the hospital. FHP worked the crash, and NO #HCSO was not trying to hide the fact that this happened. However, I have not seen an update on the driver's condition / DEATH. His direct supervisor did have collect his gun at the house. So I am sure HCSO is taking it pretty serious!

It also appears they are hiding the deputy/DW, who is the son of a not liked LT/HW. I think the deputy just finished a suspension for an unrelated incident he was found guilty while working a case as a D5 SES member.

He was also involved in a shooting while assigned to street crimes. The shooting where we all saw the video on and thought he should have never shot at the guy since the 1st deputy that was engaged in dialogue with the suspect/driver had a direct line of sight of the suspect; he should have been the only one shooting at the suspect; the ONLY one JUSTIFIED to do the shooting. (the days of shooting like a wild cat cowboy is over guys! We must know what we are shooting at and WHY). I don't know if DW's actions were covered under the fact that the 1st deputies actions were JUSTIFIED.

Things that make you go HMMMM!!????

Oh yea...I see there has been 500 views on this post since the OP submitted the inquiry. But no one has made a comment until now.

According to others that work the same shift and district DW does, DW does not answer calls, nor writes reports. He is allowed to act as a razor unit. The supervisor managing this clown really needs to look at the massage they are sending to your working troops. *it's ok to be a fuk up, liar, and get suspended. HCSO patrol supervisors will take care of you by rewarding you to act as a razor unit so you don't have to write reports. No wonder your patrol troops are pissed!*

I bet you if this deputy was black he would have been fired or offered a position in the jail or returned back to his dispatch position. He was too GUNg Ho back when he was a dispatcher, before he hit the streets. Then when he hit the streets he always managed to place himself in harms way, for what? Dope???

When will this agency learn that people with his demeanor are total fuk ups and give the rest of those doing real police/community work a BAD NAME!

And how is this case different from Janak's incident. Janak was fired and not given due process after attempting to apprehend a dangerous felon. The felon was not killed and admitted he was not in fear for his life since he knew the deputy was talking shit.....BUT here we have a dead man due to a deputy's negligent act and he still is collecting a paycheck. Oh wait sorry I forgot. The deputy is white, therefore, he is afforded due process!

How is this case different from the "mama I am going to die - I can't BREATH case"? A man also died in that incident, because of a LEO negligent actions!!!!

Wake up people. Speak out to what you see is wrong. If you don't, the higher ups and the connected few will continue to receive preferential treatment, because they are connected to Chad or their daddy holds secrets, that if the LT decides to spill the beans could make this agency fold! SPEAK UP people speak up.

We protect strangers out in the streets. Why don't we protect ourselves??!!!!

Unregistered
    Well said...

Unregistered
    Not a rumor, the driver did pull in front of the deputy. Had the deputy been driving at normal speed he would have time to stop for the driver, who was in his 70's. The kicker is, the deputy did not have his camera on, nor his lights and sirens!!! - surely an SOP update is being made on that one! The citizen driver died at the hospital. FHP worked the crash, and NO #HCSO was not trying to hide the fact that this happened. However, I have not seen an update on the driver's condition / DEATH. His direct supervisor did have collect his gun at the house. So I am sure HCSO is taking it pretty serious!

It also appears they are hiding the deputy/DW, who is the son of a not liked LT/HW. I think the deputy just finished a suspension for an unrelated incident he was found guilty while working a case as a D5 SES member.

He was also involved in a shooting while assigned to street crimes. The shooting where we all saw the video on and thought he should have never shot at the guy since the 1st deputy that was engaged in dialogue with the suspect/driver had a direct line of sight of the suspect; he should have been the only one shooting at the suspect; the ONLY one JUSTIFIED to do the shooting. (the days of shooting like a wild cat cowboy is over guys! We must know what we are shooting at and WHY). I don't know if DW's actions were covered under the fact that the 1st deputies actions were JUSTIFIED.

Things that make you go HMMMM!!????

Oh yea...I see there has been 500 views on this post since the OP submitted the inquiry. But no one has made a comment until now.

According to others that work the same shift and district DW does, DW does not answer calls, nor writes reports. He is allowed to act as a razor unit. The supervisor managing this clown really needs to look at the massage they are sending to your working troops. *it's ok to be a fuk up, liar, and get suspended. HCSO patrol supervisors will take care of you by rewarding you to act as a razor unit so you don't have to write reports. No wonder your patrol troops are pissed!*

I bet you if this deputy was black he would have been fired or offered a position in the jail or returned back to his dispatch position. He was too GUNg Ho back when he was a dispatcher, before he hit the streets. Then when he hit the streets he always managed to place himself in harms way, for what? Dope???

When will this agency learn that people with his demeanor are total fuk ups and give the rest of those doing real police/community work a BAD NAME!

And how is this case different from Janak's incident. Janak was fired and not given due process after attempting to apprehend a dangerous felon. The felon was not killed and admitted he was not in fear for his life since he knew the deputy was talking shit.....BUT here we have a dead man due to a deputy's negligent act and he still is collecting a paycheck. Oh wait sorry I forgot. The deputy is white, therefore, he is afforded due process!

How is this case different from the "mama I am going to die - I can't BREATH case"? A man also died in that incident, because of a LEO negligent actions!!!!

Wake up people. Speak out to what you see is wrong. If you don't, the higher ups and the connected few will continue to receive preferential treatment, because they are connected to Chad or their daddy holds secrets, that if the LT decides to spill the beans could make this agency fold! SPEAK UP people speak up.

We protect strangers out in the streets. Why don't we protect ourselves??!!!!
    Great post.

Funny how that always holds true. The deputies that think they are a one man SES or SCU unit to get all those stats, are the same ones that are always in trouble. The same ones looking for trouble always serving warrants and ignoring calls and reports are the same ones that end up on the news making us look bad. Constantly crashing, using force, getting suspended, and so on...

Our job is not to make as many arrests as possible. Not to speed everywhere. It’s not to write as many tickets as possible. Our job is to solve problems. Sometimes we can’t and our issues must be referred to a detective and or the court system. Sometimes, our suspects have to be entered into the criminal justice system via an arrest. That’s it! an arrest is not the main goal or a way to track our productivity. A deputy with “low” stats is more likely liked by his community and a great problem solver on scene. This is one of the many issues with the toxic police sub culture that gets us in trouble and hated. Use common sense. Be a human. Do nothing for the numbers. Do what is right. It’s the same ones over and over. Funny thing is the public sees right through this. How come there are know cop haters out there that give certain cops no problems. The law, criminal elements, discretion, and humility. You tough guys should get tough with agency bullies pushing you to act tough not the public.

CITIZENS! Not all us cops are the same.

Some of these guys are ate up with this job. Out of touch. Who is the moron running around here always telling people to shine their boots because they may be standing at someone’s door on day having to tell someone that their son has died. Out of touch narcissist. If someone told me my child has died, last thing I would give one fukc about is their boots. It’s not all about you or us. Narcissist moron. Typical bully police subculture. It’s ok not to be perfect. No one cares about our boots. They care how we act. They complain about our boots but can spot a one man warrant unit or one man SES unit bound for trouble. Ego maniacs. We need to go back to hiring older folks with real live skills. Not kids with something to prove.

Also, the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. How was that not warning enough?

Unregistered
    Great post.

Funny how that always holds true. The deputies that think they are a one man SES or SCU unit to get all those stats, are the same ones that are always in trouble. The same ones looking for trouble always serving warrants and ignoring calls and reports are the same ones that end up on the news making us look bad. Constantly crashing, using force, getting suspended, and so on...

Our job is not to make as many arrests as possible. Not to speed everywhere. It’s not to write as many tickets as possible. Our job is to solve problems. Sometimes we can’t and our issues must be referred to a detective and or the court system. Sometimes, our suspects have to be entered into the criminal justice system via an arrest. That’s it! an arrest is not the main goal or a way to track our productivity. A deputy with “low” stats is more likely liked by his community and a great problem solver on scene. This is one of the many issues with the toxic police sub culture that gets us in trouble and hated. Use common sense. Be a human. Do nothing for the numbers. Do what is right. It’s the same ones over and over. Funny thing is the public sees right through this. How come there are know cop haters out there that give certain cops no problems. The law, criminal elements, discretion, and humility. You tough guys should get tough with agency bullies pushing you to act tough not the public.

Some of these guys are ate up with this job. Out of touch. Who is the moron running around here always telling people to shine their boots because they may be standing at someone’s door on day having to tell someone that their son has died. Out of touch narcissist. If someone told me my child has died, last thing I would give one fukc about is their boots. It’s not all about you or us. Narcissist moron. Typical bully police subculture. It’s ok not to be perfect. No one cares about our boots. They care how we act. They complain about our boots but can spot a one man warrant unit or one man SES unit bound for trouble. Ego maniacs. We need to go back to hiring older folks with real live skills. Not kids with something to prove.

Also, the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. How was that not warning enough?
    Cool story, slug.

Unregistered
    Great post.

My patent leather shoes shine themselves, biitches!

Unregistered
    Great post.

I have been here long enough to say that Apple looks just as dirty as the tree it broke off from.

You are so spot on with your post!!! Sad that this agency will never learn regardless of what people like this family duo does wrong!!!!

Unregistered
    Cool story, slug.
    Exactly slugs. People like JR. Become SLUGS. Look at SR. He is never where he is supposed to be.

Unregistered
    I have been here long enough to say that Apple looks just as dirty as the tree it broke off from.

You are so spot on with your post!!! Sad that this agency will never learn regardless of what people like this family duo does wrong!!!!
    I’m surprised he has not been promoted. Beyond surprised.

Unregistered
    Cool story, slug.
    Toxic police culture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast