Chances

Thread: Chances

Unregistered

Chances

I am taking a poll to see if there are agencies out there who would be more forgiving than the one I work for.

If one of your sworn employees was arrested for DUI, but the case was dropped, it would be ok to re-hire and promote the employee right? If a few years later, that employee were in a DUI crash, the person could stay on the books as long as they sought treatment, right? I mean, as long as there were not any other questionable events.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am taking a poll to see if there are agencies out there who would be more forgiving than the one I work for.

If one of your sworn employees was arrested for DUI, but the case was dropped, it would be ok to re-hire and promote the employee right? If a few years later, that employee were in a DUI crash, the person could stay on the books as long as they sought treatment, right? I mean, as long as there were not any other questionable events.
    Not the HCSO a you would be gone, history, bye bye. No job for you

Unregistered

Second dui with crash you will be in jail, no treatment for you

Unregistered
    What if the employee was a personal friend of the boss, would that help?

Unregistered
    Oh, I understand now. You’re still eat up with a certain employee in the agency that you’re just ready to pop. Why don’t you quit beating around the bush and spit it out.

Unregistered
    What if the employee was a personal friend of the boss, would that help?
    That’s the ticket!!! Dual answer when it comes to the HCSO. If you are a regular deputy not connected, or even detective or supervisor, you are arrested and fired. Then put on the need to make the agency look good with zero tolerance blah blah blah. If you one of the brass or connected..... Rug swept.