Unleash PRT this Memorial Day weekend

Unregistered

Unleash PRT this Memorial Day weekend

Finally got a job these meat heads are perfect for. Unleash them on south beach this monkey I mean Memorial Day weekend

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally got a job these meat heads are perfect for. Unleash them on south beach this monkey I mean Memorial Day weekend
    Racists as far as the eye can see. Is this really who we are in this department?

Unregistered
    Racists as far as the eye can see. Is this really who we are in this department?
    Your right! Let them DESTROY Miami beach and video it all! Then the whole nation can watch the the race baiting professional victims in action!

Unregistered
    Your right! Let them DESTROY Miami beach and video it all! Then the whole nation can watch the the race baiting professional victims in action!
    Lamarcus was such a good boy all he did was point a gun at police why they have to shoot poor Lamarcus dead

Unregistered
    Amazing to know if I got a job here (I am black) I would have racist brothers and sisters backing me up.

Unregistered
    Amazing to know if I got a job here (I am black) I would have racist brothers and sisters backing me up.
    Go work for Opa Locka PD I think you’ll like it there better

Unregistered
    Lamarcus was such a good boy all he did was point a gun at police why they have to shoot poor Lamarcus dead
    I almost spit out my coffee when I read this 🤣

Unregistered
    SO, your a troll! Figures. Just the FACTS, which you seem to have a real hard time grasping.