Sitting Under A Tree - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, I stand corrected. So it was Tony in charge when those cowards in Parkland ran and hid in droves?
    Crime is through the roof because of Tony’s arrack the police approach. Especially murders and violent crime. The more deputies you attack for doing their jobs the higher your crime will go. It’s directly proportional. So by all means keep attacking us for doing our jobs and keep looking like clueless fools. You dipsh!ts forgot which side you’re on and you forgot where you came from.

If you want to run your mouth prove me wrong. Please post a comparison chart of crime stats from when tony first got here to now. I double dog d!ck dare say you won’t because you can’t because it would be phucking embarrassing. But hell you should be used to that by now.

Unregistered
    Crime is through the roof because of Tony’s arrack the police approach. Especially murders and violent crime. The more deputies you attack for doing their jobs the higher your crime will go. It’s directly proportional. So by all means keep attacking us for doing our jobs and keep looking like clueless fools. You dipsh!ts forgot which side you’re on and you forgot where you came from.

If you want to run your mouth prove me wrong. Please post a comparison chart of crime stats from when tony first got here to now. I double dog d!ck dare say you won’t because you can’t because it would be phucking embarrassing. But hell you should be used to that by now.
    Deputies do not want to be second guessed by Tony who shouldn't even be a cop. He goes against all advice and unjustly terminated deputies. He will cost the agency and county millions !

Unregistered
    Deputies do not want to be second guessed by Tony who shouldn't even be a cop. He goes against all advice and unjustly terminated deputies. He will cost the agency and county millions !
    Desantis really looks like a stupid jackass because of this. This is actually worse than stupid. This appointment was total incompetence by this governor. Desantis ruined a lot of people lives with his phucked social experiment.

Unregistered

Tree decorating contest

Desantis really looks like a stupid jackass because of this. This is actually worse than stupid. This appointment was total incompetence by this governor. Desantis ruined a lot of people lives with his phucked social experiment.
    Tree decorating contest for Christmas. Post your favorite tree with ornaments and decorations. It’s our one chance of giving back to these selfless trees who give us some much shade and protect us from evil tony. Winner get a six month all inclusive paid membership to club bliss complete with jelly donuts and lubricant.

Unregistered

Other activities

Other activities for deputies include quilting, gardening, and pottery. Work with your hands to make something beautiful while your under that tree.

Unregistered
    Tree decorating contest for Christmas. Post your favorite tree with ornaments and decorations. It’s our one chance of giving back to these selfless trees who give us some much shade and protect us from evil tony. Winner get a six month all inclusive paid membership to club bliss complete with jelly donuts and lubricant.
    Thanks Bob..I'm in

Unregistered
    Interesting S.L.E.E.P.I.N.G / D.E.A.D A.S.L.E.E.P under a tree 🌳.Sig 18 pursuit to pompano this disgrace in uniform sleeping in a marked unit , while we are setting up a perimeter. BSO's finest !
    Here is one of many reasons to sit under a tree
    https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/21/lebro...e-senator-nba/

Maybe you can be the next national hero?

Unregistered
    Understand if anything goes wrong at all the criminal will use it for cheap air time and racial bs politics. You will be wrongfully arrested, wrongfully charged, and you will not receive a fair trial. You guys need to stick together right now and be unified under that tree. Let the Democrats come save them. We all know that won’t happen.

Unregistered
    Understand if anything goes wrong at all the criminal will use it for cheap air time and racial bs politics. You will be wrongfully arrested, wrongfully charged, and you will not receive a fair trial. You guys need to stick together right now and be unified under that tree. Let the Democrats come save them. We all know that won’t happen.
    You have to be a flat out fool to do anything proactive...take your time, obey speed limits going to calls, even ask your supervisor if its ok to get out of your car when in the presence of violent crime being commited...remember..bidens girl pasaki says police use unnecessary violence!!! Keep that in mind

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast