Sitting Under A Tree - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes so Tony can terminate us too ! Good luck with that.
    Let those animals riot.

Unregistered
    Yes so Tony can terminate us too ! Good luck with that.
    It's ok, more guys to join the lawsuit against Tony and BSO.

Unregistered
    Just tell them you had a few drinks
    Can i tell them i've consumed a large amount of NyQuil? Don't drink, but pollen season i put a straw in a bottle of the NyQuil.

Unregistered
    It's ok, more guys to join the lawsuit against Tony and BSO.
    I heard it will be a doozie !! Rather consume alcohol and not get terminated for doing my job.

Unregistered
    Sing it with me!

B..S..O Deputy sitting under a tree, S..I..T..T..I..N..G, first comes a call, then comes a code out, then comes my paycheck, hitting in my bank account!
    Scoot over and make some room for the rest of us.

Unregistered
    Interesting S.L.E.E.P.I.N.G / D.E.A.D A.S.L.E.E.P under a tree 🌳.Sig 18 pursuit to pompano this disgrace in uniform sleeping in a marked unit , while we are setting up a perimeter. BSO's finest !
    Sounds to me like you don’t have a TV or the internet. Do you see what they have running this place right now.m? Don’t put your neck on the line for these people, they can’t be trusted simple as that. They will send you to fake review board and hang you.

Everyone here with a brain has shut down. If you haven’t you’re an idiot. These people who want hang cops has sealed their own fate. They’re on their own now.

Unregistered
    Sounds to me like you don’t have a TV or the internet. Do you see what they have running this place right now.m? Don’t put your neck on the line for these people, they can’t be trusted simple as that. They will send you to fake review board and hang you.

Everyone here with a brain has shut down. If you haven’t you’re an idiot. These people who want hang cops has sealed their own fate. They’re on their own now.
    Come on man. The citizens have always been on their own with you cowardly basturds. You slugs been running from gunfire for the last 20 years.

Unregistered
    Come on man. The citizens have always been on their own with you cowardly basturds. You slugs been running from gunfire for the last 20 years.
    No just since Tony got here. From what I have seen.

Unregistered
    No just since Tony got here. From what I have seen.
    Oh, I stand corrected. So it was Tony in charge when those cowards in Parkland ran and hid in droves?

Unregistered
    Oh, I stand corrected. So it was Tony in charge when those cowards in Parkland ran and hid in droves?
    No the people who vouched for Tony were in charge of parkland then. They wanted soft policing in their community and that was the result. What was their solution? Let’s try the same dumb sh!t throughout the entire county and see how it if anything different happens. Duh, nope, now the whole county is shut down just like parkland was before that tragedy occurred. I have to tell you, these democrats are some dumb morherf&ckers.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast