Sitting Under A Tree - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes so Tony can terminate us too ! Good luck with that.
    None of us want to experience that too

Unregistered
    Yes so Tony can terminate us too ! Good luck with that.
    Who will be next for doing their jobs?

Unregistered
    Can we all get these patches?
    Where do we order

Unregistered
    Who will be next for doing their jobs?
    First you gotta find someone actually doing their job. It’s like killer whales circling penguins on an iceberg. Everyone is waiting around to see who’s going to be dumb enough to jump in the water. They’re guaranteed to be eaten alive.

Unregistered
    Listen if you are one of these idiots still being pro-active, well then you deserve what you get. Don't get me wrong, I will back a brother / sister up anywhere anytime. But with today's climate we should not be out there looking to get jammed up! If you are pro-active it's just a matter of time. Everybody always thinks it won't happen to me, all of the suspended deputies thought that too. Especially since they were cleared 2 years ago.
    None of us want to be unjustly terminated too.

Unregistered
    First you gotta find someone actually doing their job. It’s like killer whales circling penguins on an iceberg. Everyone is waiting around to see who’s going to be dumb enough to jump in the water. They’re guaranteed to be eaten alive.
    Great Post - so true.

Unregistered
    Cant blame them ! Dont give Tony more opportunities to ruin additional families.

Unregistered
    You guys are the penguins and the cowards in command are the one throwing you to the BLM Communists.

Unregistered
    You guys are the penguins and the cowards in command are the one throwing you to the BLM Communists.
    Can't get in trouble for doing notbing

Unregistered
    Sing it with me!

B..S..O Deputy sitting under a tree, S..I..T..T..I..N..G, first comes a call, then comes a code out, then comes my paycheck, hitting in my bank account!
    SHADE SHADE SHADE, la la la.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast