Sitting Under A Tree - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    You guys may not realize this but Five Star Tony is a tree Force member also. Other than firing productive deputies - he does nothing. You could call him the founding member. If it wasn't for him there would be no Tree Force and deputies would still actually perform law enforcement. Even so, I refuse to share my tree with him.

Unregistered
    Just an FYI, I almost had to call the F.D. To my tree. I sat so long my catalytic converter started a fire in the grass. I didn't want to give away my spot so I put the fire out myself. The floorboard got so hot, my boots started to melt. Just be careful my brother’s and sister’s lets continue to shut down and let crime run rampant.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just an FYI, I almost had to call the F.D. To my tree. I sat so long my catalytic converter started a fire in the grass. I didn't want to give away my spot so I put the fire out myself. The floorboard got so hot, my boots started to melt. Just be careful my brother’s and sister’s lets continue to shut down and let crime run rampant.
    Crime is already running rampant in Broward county. All the proactive cops have been suspended, fired, or completely shut down in bso. Criminals do have the upper hand in Broward county. No one and I mean no one trusts the current implanted sheriff.

Everyone is joining tree force. These command who are telling deputies to go out and do the job will be the first ones to turn their backs on you if something happens. Don’t be a sucker. Just be with your tree.

Unregistered
    The thing is, it's pretty obvious someone put Token Tony in here specifically to destroy law and order, and he is doing just that. Same withe the SAO. If it were some other situation, we would be getting in trouble for lack of activity. Nobody has said anything to me about my drop in activity. I back the others when they hit it, and I always will, but they do the same as me. We do what we have to but no extra and we do not go hot and jump into the frying pan. Especially the domestics. "Her's your victim's rights pamphlet. There's a few pages en espanol too. Later!". We aren't trying to stop the natives anymore, we are getting paid to watch civilization crumble. We swore an oath: To go home alive and retire one day.

Unregistered
    The thing is, it's pretty obvious someone put Token Tony in here specifically to destroy law and order, and he is doing just that. Same withe the SAO. If it were some other situation, we would be getting in trouble for lack of activity. Nobody has said anything to me about my drop in activity. I back the others when they hit it, and I always will, but they do the same as me. We do what we have to but no extra and we do not go hot and jump into the frying pan. Especially the domestics. "Her's your victim's rights pamphlet. There's a few pages en espanol too. Later!". We aren't trying to stop the natives anymore, we are getting paid to watch civilization crumble. We swore an oath: To go home alive and retire one day.
    If you’re a cop and they’ve got any shred of evidence at all you are getting charged it doesn’t matter whether it’s a credible arrest or not. As we’ve seen lately it doesn’t even matter whether there is probable cause.

This is how you see prosecutors end up getting busted for malicious prosecution. If they think there is any reasonable likelihood of a successful prosecution then they are going to charge you. The hell with justice. This is why you have to protect yourself.

You see what’s happening to the once great cops who were putting it all on the line to protect the community. The command threw them to the wolves. Get to the nearest tree and stay there!

Unregistered
    You guys may not realize this but Five Star Tony is a tree Force member also. Other than firing productive deputies - he does nothing. You could call him the founding member. If it wasn't for him there would be no Tree Force and deputies would still actually perform law enforcement. Even so, I refuse to share my tree with him.
    Tony saved the trees! Good job Tony!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567