Clean House On This Place !

Unregistered

Clean House On This Place !

AS A CONCERNED RESIDENT AND SUPPORTER OF THIS DEPARTMENT!

Please specify which politicians on the ballot need to be removed from office. Besides, Gelber, who needs to be removed, and the chief, who else should we remove? and I can’t imagine who the next city manager will be incoming and continue to F U C K ! this department up. Regards, a citizen who cares but can’t do much but move out of here.

As I understand, policing will never be what it was like it was 30 years back or even 20 years back, and I know Body Cams ****ed it up for everyone. You guys are treated like thugs now by politicians, but something has to be done, and although I’m a resident and don’t have shit for power other than putting in my vote, what can we do for once and for all? I feel like the beach will become like P U S S Y A S S LAPD any minute now ..... god help us all...

Unregistered
    Jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajaja Start with judges and bondsman.

Unregistered
    I would try voting in republican thinking people. Obviously the democrats aren’t working out. What do you have to lose?

Unregistered
    Endorse the Head Zoo Keeper for the monkey exhibit he will understand the issue we are dealing with better than anyone else