Pinellas sergeant improperly removed 5,000 rounds of ammo for personal use - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    However the manager did admit he gave permission to take some ammo just did not say an amount. Then said ammo was returned So do you really think that Bob would for go the potential to arrest an employee if PC existed. I think not!!!!
    Ok try this; take your gas card and drive a 1000 gallon tanker truck to the gas pumps. Fill up the the tanker truck and if they catch you just say, “Well hey, you gave me a gas card and you allow me to get gas when I need it. You never said just how much gas I could take.”

Unregistered
    Ok try this; take your gas card and drive a 1000 gallon tanker truck to the gas pumps. Fill up the the tanker truck and if they catch you just say, “Well hey, you gave me a gas card and you allow me to get gas when I need it. You never said just how much gas I could take.”
    That would equate to a civil matter 🤮.

Unregistered
    BB has always been a dipshit steroid using Neanderthal. This will be out there in the news I’ll make sure of it. If it was a jail guard stealing a pen Bob would have left them out to dry. This isn’t going anywhere Bob I guarantee it. Mr deputy of the year with his free cable is a joke and now you’ll answe. Why wasn’t Bryan arrested or at least fired

Unregistered
    BB has always been a dipshit steroid using Neanderthal. This will be out there in the news I’ll make sure of it. If it was a jail guard stealing a pen Bob would have left them out to dry. This isn’t going anywhere Bob I guarantee it. Mr deputy of the year with his free cable is a joke and now you’ll answe. Why wasn’t Bryan arrested or at least fired
    It's true that a jailer would have been fired and prosecuted. Bob hates jailers but he likes the big jock types in patrol. Creepy. But that's between him and his wife.

Unregistered
    So why did itchy mg let big Bryan get away with it . Are they both that dumb. Why were not charges filed against Bryan . And come on itchy mg has skated long enough . Really 5,000 rounds

Unregistered
    It's only enough ammo to qualify 125 deputies as long as they all pass the first time.

Unregistered
    BB got a slap on the wrist. He will be back as Sgt in two years or less or when he is needed. He is still one of the boys but was just put on a short leash to let him know who his daddy is.

For the rest of you guys and girls, if you want to swim with the sharks, this is what will happen to you. Especially if you aren’t family connected. This job is 30 years, you will eventually get spanked at some points In your career. Some will do 10 years but most won’t make 30, especially with anti police politicians running the show. You will have a liberal governor and sheriff at some point in your career.

Think about is, if BB for taking the ammo because he had permission then why was he demoted? It didn’t specify how much he could take. Sounds like a department mess up and not a BB mess up.

Unregistered
    BB got a slap on the wrist. He will be back as Sgt in two years or less or when he is needed. He is still one of the boys but was just put on a short leash to let him know who his daddy is.

For the rest of you guys and girls, if you want to swim with the sharks, this is what will happen to you. Especially if you aren’t family connected. This job is 30 years, you will eventually get spanked at some points In your career. Some will do 10 years but most won’t make 30, especially with anti police politicians running the show. You will have a liberal governor and sheriff at some point in your career.

Think about is, if BB for taking the ammo because he had permission then why was he demoted? It didn’t specify how much he could take. Sounds like a department mess up and not a BB mess up.
    Shouldn't be able to take any ammo home unless it is issued. Otherwise it is theft. A $5k theft. Had anyone else done it they would have been fired and prosecuted but like you said, it depends who you are and what connections you have.

Once again this example exposes the corrupt nature of the Gualtieri administration. He got elected by criticizing his corrupt predecessors and promised transparency and accountability. Still does in his media releases and memos but we all know it is pure BS. If anything the level of corruption is even worse now. This is why term limits are important so the agency can be flushed every 8 years. It's like a toilet after use, if it is not flushed it stinks really bad the longer it goes without being flushed.

Unregistered
    Shouldn't be able to take any ammo home unless it is issued. Otherwise it is theft. A $5k theft. Had anyone else done it they would have been fired and prosecuted but like you said, it depends who you are and what connections you have.

Once again this example exposes the corrupt nature of the Gualtieri administration. He got elected by criticizing his corrupt predecessors and promised transparency and accountability. Still does in his media releases and memos but we all know it is pure BS. If anything the level of corruption is even worse now. This is why term limits are important so the agency can be flushed every 8 years. It's like a toilet after use, if it is not flushed it stinks really bad the longer it goes without being flushed.
    It would be theft, but they said he had permission. The agency didn’t say how much he could take. If this is the case, why was he demoted?

Unregistered
    It would be theft, but they said he had permission. The agency didn’t say how much he could take. If this is the case, why was he demoted?

If everyone took 5.000 rounds of ammo there would not be any left. And this guy was a sergeant? Whoever is protecting him should be fired as well. But after the Adams Arms debacle this kind of behavior from the administration is not surprising. They are corrupt and protect their own.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345