Pinellas sergeant improperly removed 5,000 rounds of ammo for personal use - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Had this happened before the election Bingham would be driving Uber right now.

I believe this

Unregistered
    However the manager did admit he gave permission to take some ammo just did not say an amount. Then said ammo was returned So do you really think that Bob would for go the potential to arrest an employee if PC existed. I think not!!!!
    If Sgt B doesn’t get arrested because he had permission to take the rounds. Why was he demoted?

Unregistered
    http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/pistol/45acp/

In case Bingham is still looking for ammo. He can properly remove it with money.

Unregistered
    wasn't a vice detective at a neighboring agency fired and charged because he "improperly used" his department issued gas card for personal use or something? not sure if he got convicted, but i don't see how this is any different

Unregistered
    wasn't a vice detective at a neighboring agency fired and charged because he "improperly used" his department issued gas card for personal use or something? not sure if he got convicted, but i don't see how this is any different
    Yes, a SPPD officer. I think he was using his department card to fill his car(s) out of county.

I bet it wasn't 5K worth of fuel.

Unregistered
    Personally, I like Bryan. Never had a problem with him but what's wrong is wrong. Bob seemed to gush over Bryan during his press conference a few years ago when he separated those 2 drunks on the beach. Bob praised him for his actions. Then it seems his career ground to a halt. Rolled from VOWU, hid on mids then given a couple of do nothing out of the lime light assignments. Somewhere, someone in Bobs circle didn't like Bryan. To the outsider looking in, it appeared Bryan was one of the boys, yet he stagnated at Sgt. If Itchy Mitch and Lil D can get LT bars what does that say about what the Admin really thought of Bryan?

At this point, it would probably be best if he retired. His credibility is shot, this issue will be brought up should he ever have to testify and it's not a good look for the department.

Unregistered
    Personally, I like Bryan. Never had a problem with him but what's wrong is wrong. Bob seemed to gush over Bryan during his press conference a few years ago when he separated those 2 drunks on the beach. Bob praised him for his actions. Then it seems his career ground to a halt. Rolled from VOWU, hid on mids then given a couple of do nothing out of the lime light assignments. Somewhere, someone in Bobs circle didn't like Bryan. To the outsider looking in, it appeared Bryan was one of the boys, yet he stagnated at Sgt. If Itchy Mitch and Lil D can get LT bars what does that say about what the Admin really thought of Bryan?

At this point, it would probably be best if he retired. His credibility is shot, this issue will be brought up should he ever have to testify and it's not a good look for the department.
    BB screwed up royally but Bob screwed up even worse for not giving him the chance to resign and continue his LEO career somewhere else. Lots of people resigned from agencies and went on to work somewhere else, and even got promoted in some cases.

As far as the dog sh!t promotions of Lil D and Itchy Mitch, it's not surprising. But there are many way better people than these two t u r d s which deserved promotions. It's a slap in the face to others who worked hard and deserve better.

Unregistered
    BB screwed up royally but Bob screwed up even worse for not giving him the chance to resign and continue his LEO career somewhere else. Lots of people resigned from agencies and went on to work somewhere else, and even got promoted in some cases.

As far as the dog sh!t promotions of Lil D and Itchy Mitch, it's not surprising. But there are many way better people than these two t u r d s which deserved promotions. It's a slap in the face to others who worked hard and deserve better.
    Get a job at some other department you say? Bob will make sure that your jacket is sent up to Tallahassee with the box marked “do not recommend rehire”. Then if you apply at another agency and the police chief or the sheriff contacts him he will give you a double thumbs down. Don’t believe for one minute he’ll give you a positive recommendation even after he tells you that on your exit briefing. Let’s not forget the big elephant in the room. The political climate who is attempting to vilify all police and use them as pawns in there little game. It’s time for every police officer/sheriff to reconsider their job. It’s not worth the hassle.

Unregistered
    Get a job at some other department you say? Bob will make sure that your jacket is sent up to Tallahassee with the box marked “do not recommend rehire”. Then if you apply at another agency and the police chief or the sheriff contacts him he will give you a double thumbs down. Don’t believe for one minute he’ll give you a positive recommendation even after he tells you that on your exit briefing. Let’s not forget the big elephant in the room. The political climate who is attempting to vilify all police and use them as pawns in there little game. It’s time for every police officer/sheriff to reconsider their job. It’s not worth the hassle.
    Very correct, sorry to say I've known at least 4 or 5 good deputies that traveled down this path. Most left without a fight but when they sought employment elsewhere they were black listed. This guy is right, start considering something other than leo. Anyone not politically connected and does proactive policing is a fool. Go join crime prevention,pio or the cracker barrel squad of snb.

Unregistered
    god reading this made me cringe.

i really hate people lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast