Pinellas sergeant improperly removed 5,000 rounds of ammo for personal use - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s just Maggitt cop haters on the site. Attempting to strike a nerve.
    No, it's the thief haters who dislike thieves getting rank and having to work with them. Bingham is a thief and a bum. He is not a cop but a criminal. How can anyone trust him or his judgment after this scandal?

Unregistered
    You get called to Walmart. You meet with loss prevention who tells you one of their employees told another employee that the manager told him that it was ok to load several thousand dollars of TV’s into his personal vehicle. The TV’s are then loaded and the employee leaves with them. You speak to the manager who states that he did not give the employee permission to take the TV’s. You then talk to the employee who admits that the manager never gave him permission and that he did in fact take the TV’s home. What should you do? This is kind of a no brainer arrest, isn’t it?

Unregistered
    I’m currently employed here and love it. I have no beefs with the Sheriff or the agency, but have to say this was pretty shocking.

Unregistered
    Former Sgt. B just ruined for everyone. I used to get 100 rounds of practice ammo every once in a while but now it's over. It takes one dumb and greedy a-hole to screw things up.

Unregistered
    You get called to Walmart. You meet with loss prevention who tells you one of their employees told another employee that the manager told him that it was ok to load several thousand dollars of TV’s into his personal vehicle. The TV’s are then loaded and the employee leaves with them. You speak to the manager who states that he did not give the employee permission to take the TV’s. You then talk to the employee who admits that the manager never gave him permission and that he did in fact take the TV’s home. What should you do? This is kind of a no brainer arrest, isn’t it?
    However the manager did admit he gave permission to take some ammo just did not say an amount. Then said ammo was returned So do you really think that Bob would for go the potential to arrest an employee if PC existed. I think not!!!!

Unregistered
    O
    Because it wasn't stolen dumb a**, it was removed. Read the ia
    Guess not too many people remember former Sgt. B. Steinbaugh. He was fired and charged for stealing "time" from the company. He put in O/T for attending SAO invests. I believe it was far less than 5K

Unregistered
    Holloway got Steinbaugh a deal that didn't get him charged with defrauding government agency, which would of jeopardized his pension.

Unregistered
    Bingham will get his stripes back in less than 2 years. Bob likes the big jock types which is rather creepy.

Unregistered

Maybe

Maybe the Sheriff should ask the tax payers how they feel about this theft.

Unregistered
    Maybe the Sheriff should ask the tax payers how they feel about this theft.
    Had this happened before the election Bingham would be driving Uber right now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast